Thread: Going bald!!!

Brenno is offline New Member

Going bald!!!

Hey guys just want to know what is the percentage of people who loose hair and go bald on a cycle? Is there any way to prevent it from happening?
    Thanks.

spiromik is offline Junior Member
    u usually go bald from roids if its hereditary, u can use propecia or proscar (u cut tablet into4) which is easy to get from ur doctor.

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    i did one cycle of test only and my hair was falling out in large amounts for about 6 months ater i finished my pct... no family history or problem before cycle...

respek is offline Associate Member
    It is the luck of the draw. I know people who go crazy on the juice and have a full head of hair. While other people I know have never taken an AAS and have lost their hair. I would say Propecia and Rogaine are your best bets.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenno View Post
    Hey guys just want to know what is the percentage of people who loose hair and go bald on a cycle? Is there any way to prevent it from happening?
    Thanks.
    typically its genetics and only happens it your predisposed.
    I work with many TOP LEVEL athletes who take very strong AAS cycles with full heads of hair.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    typically its genetics and only happens it your predisposed.
    I work with many TOP LEVEL athletes who take very strong AAS cycles with full heads of hair.
    Yep..

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^ all true, depends on the person, if your worried about it go to the ar spa to learn about the best preventative measures you can take

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    thats why alot of bb'rs are bald brotha

I used to spend hundreds a month on hairloss preventative measures...

I kinna accepted it recently and am not gonna waste my money anymore. Time to shave

growboy is offline Associate Member
    beat it to the punch shave it and then get a tatoo on your neck. embrace the look

glamazonprince is offline New Member
    if i ever go bald im doing hair club for men-i did this campaign and had bangs down to my eyes-well two weekslater i cut my hair off short-they called me shortly after to reshoot-i had cut of my hair so the hair guy put a hairclub hairpiece on me and cut it in to my exact old style long bangs etc..--and you could not freaking tell it was not my hair-it was sooo neat-ive never knew they looked like that-i mean i looks reallllllll-so if lose it im going there for sure-looks just like real hair-scalp line-everythng-you can comb it back and it looks like a hairline-they glue them on so it on for a good bit -i wore that one for a week till the glue started lifting and i took it off-i gave it to a friend who was balding and he got started on hairclub-he looks great-

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    if i ever go bald im doing hair club for men-i did this campaign and had bangs down to my eyes-well two weekslater i cut my hair off short-they called me shortly after to reshoot-i had cut of my hair so the hair guy put a hairclub hairpiece on me and cut it in to my exact old style long bangs etc..--and you could not freaking tell it was not my hair-it was sooo neat-ive never knew they looked like that-i mean i looks reallllllll-so if lose it im going there for sure-looks just like real hair-scalp line-everythng-you can comb it back and it looks like a hairline-they glue them on so it on for a good bit -i wore that one for a week till the glue started lifting and i took it off-i gave it to a friend who was balding and he got started on hairclub-he looks great-
    sounds tedious, you have to go back regularly for everything to be up to par from my understanding

richtries is offline Associate Member
    anavar ,and,turinabol ,are,the,best,compounds,to,use ,if,you,are,concerned,about,
    hairloss...heard,very,few,cases,of,hairloss.....or ,test,with,propecia/finasteride,
    if,you,feel,a,bit,braver.

glamazonprince is offline New Member
    well theres at home methods to reglue-you just buy the glue and stuff to remove it and do it-but heres what they do-i went with my friend to see them do it-cause he wanted me to learn incase of emergency-well at hairclub they have this super strong glue that last one month-you wear it night and day for a month-go in every month-for a haircut to trim your real hair-it has to blend right--and they remove the piece and cleanse your scalp and reattach-you have to redo the hairline just the front -every 4days--more if your oily skin or really sweaty guy-its easy-ive done it for him three times-its simple-he looks soooooooooooo much better with hair--ohhh and you buy a new piece of hair like every three months-they have him on a payment plan-he pays like 200 every month and every three monts he gets a new one--you could wearthem longer but he likes a new one every three months-they are like 600 a piece-but really reallll looking-its amazing to me

eggs1968 is offline New Member
    i heard that hgh can grow hair back

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    well a little piece of info for you all: its the X chromosome in you genes that determines that. so in other words look at your uncle's and grandfather on your mothers side of the family. you will see a pattern in the men on that side of family. if they are bald then just get rdy lol

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    Going to hairclub for a hairpiece seems ridiculous to me . . However, I am considering going for hair restoration. . i know its thousands , but I am tired of thinning and wearing hats so i can look my age..

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    by now his hair must be all gone this thread is from 2008

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmann View Post
    Going to hairclub for a hairpiece seems ridiculous to me . . However, I am considering going for hair restoration. . i know its thousands , but I am tired of thinning and wearing hats so i can look my age..
    you look old

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    haha baldy

seven_man is offline New Member
    Hair club is a rip off, scam... AND waste of money ... I'm speaking from experience!!

Thread Information