Matteo25 is offline New Member

Need CLEN Feedback

Here's the Deal: I'm very serious with my regiment, Workout 5 days/wk, eat clean, cardio 3-4 days/week for 30 min, 200mcg/day clen , 75mg Benadryl every 3 weeks for 1 week, Freak Fix protein @ 2/day. I only drop like 3-5 lbs during the first 10 days or so, then usually put 2-3 back on. I can obviously see a difference in vascularity/definition, just don't feel like I'm getting the results others are.

The first Clen I used during my first cycle was from ar-r . I got all the sides; headache, tremors in hand, sweating my ass off etc. They went away after 2 weeks, I ran out and have been using clen from a different site. I took 2 weeks off then just started up 3 weeks ago, I got tremors and a little racy, but no other sides. I do believe I sweat a lot more than usual during workouts or just in general.

I just don't feel like I'm getting the results I should be, compared to others results I've read. I'm also concerned that maybe the manufacturer I'm using isn't as potent. Based on what I've stated, what do you think??? Please help!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    heres the thing

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been on clen total time? I almost dont every feel anything after the first week......JUst take your temp, and if it is elevated, then the clen is still working...or you have fever.....

1000 posts

Clen Time

1st cycle, I was on clen for 10 weeks. Cycled off for 2 weeks, been back on for 3 weeks now. Good idea about the temp. How many degrees will, or is it suppose to raise on average?

Thanks

bump

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe it will only rasie your body temp 1-2 degrees.....not much, but enough to notice if you know what your normal temp is..........

Blog Entries
    i took my temp every day in the a.m. 3 days prior to starting a cycle of clen . and used my average temp as my base temp. ive been taking clen now for 12 weeks useing the benedryl protocal every third week and although the sides have subsided i still get a temp spike of about 1 degree a day almost all day. maybee try to stack t3 with it for better results.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i took my temp every day in the a.m. 3 days prior to starting a cycle of clen. and used my average temp as my base temp. ive been taking clen now for 12 weeks useing the benedryl protocal every third week and although the sides have subsided i still get a temp spike of about 1 degree a day almost all day. maybee try to stack t3 with it for better results.
    i would give yourself a two week break with benedryl everyday, and your temp should only go up 1/2 to 1 degree, btw you shouldn't have sides anymore after that amount of time

as for the t3, it can eat muscle as well as fat so i would be careful with it

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    clen is not the big thing everyone wants it to be, actually its weak compared to other cutters. Anyway if your not getting the results you wanted its your diet and/or training. Bottom line, no other thing. Get in check with your diet first.

good info, and just what are the other cutters? I'm interested...

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    you're not ready to go there yet, its more for shows, and kinda toxic

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Maybe you need to take a longer break.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    tren

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    you're not ready to go there yet, its more for shows, and kinda toxic
    off topic but is that your blue pitbull in your avy? It's beautiful! I have a brindel pitbull and boxer.

Thread Information