Thread: Anavar VS HGH

chris244 is offline New Member

Anavar VS HGH

Hello I am 26 with around 4 years of good training behind me, done two cycles in the past very mild test and EQ

My question is would I be better off going with a long cycle like this
    WKs 1-10 Var 40 mg ed
    Wks 1-14 Test prop 400 mg per wk
    Wks 1-12 Promo Depot 400 mg per wk
    Clen and Eca stacks rotating every two weeks throughout
    PCT

OR.....

5-6 months of HGH 3 units per day 7 days a week

I am 240 lbs 14% BF will not be starting either one till i reach 10% bf so I looking at about 8 weeks, I am looking to really cut down the body fat to around 7% and maintain a nice hard look, money is not the issue I would rather do it correctly than cheap my way thru it- thanks

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    do both if money isnt an issue.

gh works best with aas, the synergy is what makes them work so well together. gh alone will be a waste.

5 on 2 off is more of a standard gh protocol as well.

I would do both but was really trying to decide on one or the other, being already 240lbs I really dont want to get any larger, I already have problems fitting into clothes that I like to wear my fear with running both would add more size, I would really like to get to 225 and stay there, my diet looks like is ar 40/150/330 for yesterday and around 6 hours of cardio a week, 4 hours coming in the Am before eating

LifeSize is offline New Member
    you're comparing apples to potatoes, they aren't even in the same class of drugs.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if you ran them together you wouldn't gain much more than what you would with just the top cycle. 3iu's in a young person doesn't do much, just burns some fat primarily.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeSize View Post
    you're comparing apples to potatoes, they aren't even in the same class of drugs.
    thanks that didnt answer any questions or help one bit

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    if you ran them together you wouldn't gain much more than what you would with just the top cycle. 3iu's in a young person doesn't do much, just burns some fat primarily.
    True to a certain extent. Amorphic is right when he says the synergy between the 2 is amazing. Yes 3iu's is a low dose for someone young but some have had amazing results with only 3iu's of GH. It all depends on the person, and for his goals of cutting i think the GH would be of benefit. The AAS would also work but he may be happier with the GH.

Thread Information