Low calorie diet works with primobolan. Myth?

I keep reading everywhere that primobolan is one of the only steroids that can still cause muscular hypertrophy on low calorie diets? How is this possible? What mechanisms and properties does it have to possess such a quality, or is it merely a myth?

bump

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    i don't wanna get into all the chemical properties since u can do a search on the net and find ur answer.but i can say that not only primo but other cutting steroids cause muscle stimulation while dieting.since they are anabolic they help u keep muscle.

Oh yes I forgot how they cause the anticatabolic muscle sparing effect by binding to the fat receptors also. I suppose tren , masteron and a couple others too.

My bad

I'll internet search.

but after reading..testosterone (a predominantly bulking drug) should possess the same qualities.

I personally don't believe there are such things as bulking and cutting drugs.
    I strongly believe someone could cut on Anadrol -50 with 2000mg/test per week so long as he eliminates all aromatization and uses sympathomimetics or other drugs used for lypolisys and cardio of course.
    Ive seen it done.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Yes you can bulk or cut on any AAS. This is an established fact. Just some aas are better/more suitable for one or the other.

Thread Information