Thread: First Cycle?

Cmanl54 is offline New Member

First Cycle?

Ive been working out for a few years now, ive always used the nox-cg3 and nano vapor and things like that..All i wanted was to trim down a little and get cut up so I decided to start taking injectable winny every other day. Its only my second day so I cant tell you if its working..But I have been getting some critisim saying that this wont do much for me..So what are some good cycles to start off that will help me get cut up and does not have to bad of side-effects? thanks

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Testosterone enanthate at 500mg per week split into 2 injections per week. You would run that for 12 weeks. You could use the winny in conjunction with the test but it needs to be shot ed not eod. Winny only is not much of a cycle at all.

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmanl54 View Post
    Ive been working out for a few years now, ive always used the nox-cg3 and nano vapor and things like that..All i wanted was to trim down a little and get cut up so I decided to start taking injectable winny every other day. Its only my second day so I cant tell you if its working..But I have been getting some critisim saying that this wont do much for me..So what are some good cycles to start off that will help me get cut up and does not have to bad of side-effects? thanks
    high protein/low carb diet with a good amount of cardio will be the most effective. throw in a solid fat burner of your choice based on the research i know you will do before buying something this time and you should achieve your goal in no time.

lesson learned, dont buy and begin ANYthing, much less gear, before researching.

Cmanl54 is offline New Member
    what are the side-effects on the test?
    Last edited by Cmanl54; 08-01-2008 at 03:17 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    what are the side-effects on the test? and what would it run me?
    Bro read the rules ...what do you mean ehat would it run you???..There is no price talk on this forum...

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    what are the side-effects on the test?
    go to the home page>steroid profiles>test .... read about all them it even list suggested retail, search in the forums, and continue doing that until a question arises that you can not solve by searching.

one8nine is offline Banned
    stop your winny now youre not even injecting frequently enough. put some months of reading in before you do anything again
    getting cut/losing weight is diet anyway

diet
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    stop your winny now youre not even injecting frequently enough. put some months of reading in before you do anything again
    getting cut/losing weight is diet anyway

diet
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    yep^

Thread Information