Thread: Tren or Deca

Pat403 is offline Associate Member

Tren or Deca

Hey Guys,

So i'm just doing some initial research for a cycle I would be running in December at the earliest. This would be my fifth cycle. Cycles 1-3 I ran test e or cyp @ 500mg/wk and dbol 30-40mg ed for 4 weeks. My current cycle test e @ 500mg/wk; eq 600mg/wk dbol 40 mg ed for weeks 1-4 and var 60mg ed week 6-10. I've never had any notable sides.

I was thinking about using tren in my next cycle as it sounds pretty good but i was thinking should I be trying somthing a little safer like deca first?

thoughts?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Stats

5'6"
    190lbs
    13%bf(guess)
    28 yrs

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    damn dude 190 at 5'6 thats pretty good weight

Thanks buddy, I was hoping to get up to as close to 200 on this bulk but it just didn't happen I put on approx. 13lbs and plan to cut down to the early 180's. I'm gonna do some cutting but with the cycle I'm talking about above I'd like to get there. any thoughts on tren or deca ?

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, go for the deca . 600mgs ew is a good dosage and the sides are very tolerable compared to tren .

I guess I shouldn't get to greedy but how quickly do the sides worsen as dose goes up? Correct me if I'm wrong but as the majority of my cycles have been the same my results have kinda evened out, I'd like to up dosages so I can get some really big results. Is this a stupid Idea? should I just stick with the 600?

Should I maybe up my test as well? 700mg/wk or 750mg/wk?

pumpin is offline New Member
    IMHO better to run test more than deca to balance things up !

deca a mass builder just keep your deit on check and you wont have to deal with the bloat some ppl having.

and i only ran Tren A Once ! but God it was amazing ! forget anything you read Tren is king ! i heard much sides from tren e ! and if your bf % is low it will even be better with less sides ! and better visual gains !

make sure you run some test with it and never inject into a vein.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Uh, tren or otherwise, you never wana inj in a vein. Thats why we aspirate ...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpin View Post
    IMHO better to run test more than deca to balance things up !

deca a mass builder just keep your deit on check and you wont have to deal with the bloat some ppl having.

and i only ran Tren A Once ! but God it was amazing ! forget anything you read Tren is king ! i heard much sides from tren e ! and if your bf % is low it will even be better with less sides ! and better visual gains !

make sure you run some test with it and never inject into a vein.
    that is npt true. All you need is a trt amount of test. Plenty of people including myslef will run low doses of test with a high dose of another substance with great success

Ya I don't plan on pinning a vein any time soon! so would this be a viable option to run test at the 500mg/wk or 2x andro pen 275 so I end with a little extra test and then stick to deca at 600mg/wk?

or should I stick with test at the usual 500 and up deca to maybe 800?

you can do test at even lower. Let the deca do the work and keep the test there to keep everything working normal. You dont always have to increase total mg's

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Since this would be your 1st time with deca I see no reason why you would need to come out of the gate @ 800/week. I think a 500 500 split would be plenty, afterall thats a gram per week total.

So if I lower the test to around 250 what should I run the deca at? My understanding was that your body does build up somewhat of a resistance? so if I drop test will i lose the gains?

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Im in with Gix on this one. I have even run tren with low test and was very pleased with results. I only use tren in the off season because it kills my cardio. I do like deca , but I usually run it once during the season because it seems to help my joints. Again I use low test and the deca for the work horse. Test/tren/mast is the best overall cycle ive ever done. But my favorite that I run most ofter is test/tbol.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    If you run a good pct you shouldnt have to worry about much loss. 200/250 per week of test should be more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat403 View Post
    So if I lower the test to around 250 what should I run the deca at? My understanding was that your body does build up somewhat of a resistance? so if I drop test will i lose the gains?
    no you will not loose gains from lowering the test dosage.

great thanks guys so I have a little more research but it sounds fuzzy is right that even a 500/500 split is a gram a week I think thats enough for me. So really i have to figure out if im gonna drop the test.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    500/500 is a nice dose. Ive run that as a staple cycle and gotten great results. Keeping the test at 500 or lowering it a bit wont make a significant difference.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat403 View Post
    Hey Guys,

So i'm just doing some initial research for a cycle I would be running in December at the earliest. This would be my fifth cycle. Cycles 1-3 I ran test e or cyp @ 500mg/wk and dbol 30-40mg ed for 4 weeks. My current cycle test e @ 500mg/wk; eq 600mg/wk dbol 40 mg ed for weeks 1-4 and var 60mg ed week 6-10. I've never had any notable sides.

I was thinking about using tren in my next cycle as it sounds pretty good but i was thinking should I be trying somthing a little safer like deca first?

thoughts?
    If you do try the TREN just dont go crazy with the dosage. Also use the faster acting TRENS in case there are issues you can tweak them quickly.

pumpin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    that is npt true. All you need is a trt amount of test. Plenty of people including myslef will run low doses of test with a high dose of another substance with great success

that maybe true ! but not everyone react the same.

If I did tren I was planning on tren e. I know the reason for using the tren a but I hate the needles; I know, I know. so I was hoping to to mix my tren e and test e to achieve only 2x per week injection. I would start the tren low to judge the sides and increase if it seems ok?

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    Have you considered NPP at all? It's a short ester nandrolone and is an excellent lean bulker. It works far better than test on my body and is shorter pct than Deca and with way less sides than Tren .

do some reading on here. Those that have tried it have all raved about it.

Maybe another option you ve not considered before?

Thread Information