Thread: said no to pct

Fatmax is offline Junior Member

said no to pct

My friend is about 38 6'2 and 240 not fat and not cut just a big ogre he's been on winny 50mg and clen cycle for 5 weeks and is going to keep taking for another 5 weeks, I asked him if he wanted some clomid or noval but he said he doesn't need it because of the operation??? didn't tell me what kind so what the hell did he get done that he doesn't need pct and also isn't it bad to go on a cycle of those types for that long?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    That's a bad cycle to start with. as for the operation, perhaps he's a post-op transexual, so he (she) has no need for properly restored testosterone levels .

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    That's a bad cycle to start with. as for the operation, perhaps he's a post-op transexual, so he (she) has no need for properly restored testosterone levels.
    People and their cycles. It bewilders me that people would put these drugs in their body without any kind of research. And we wonder why steroids get such a bad rap

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    lol what a character eh big

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    i cant say alot but give the advice i can. i was once ignorant too.

Fatmax is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    That's a bad cycle to start with. as for the operation, perhaps he's a post-op transexual, so he (she) has no need for properly restored testosterone levels.
    bwahahahahahaha thats funny!
    I told him it was to long and to add some cyp followed with hcg and estrogen blocker.....ya know he might have had a vasectomy which he might think pct is only to get your balls back. I agree with all, I'm going to tell him what to do and smack him upside the head and then run my ass off!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    winny and clen isnt the best cycle for someone like him and winny will shut him down so nolva or clomid is a must. if he wants to recover quickly
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information