Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

Diphenhydramine Overdose

DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 100mg of Diphenhydramine at one time, i took twice that last night (i normally take 100mg to upregulate beta receptors at night) and i woke up seriously messed up.

The diphen caused me to be "excited", but it felt more like i was being electricuted, i remember running around in circles in my apartment and jumping in and out of bed because my head was buzzing and i felt like my whole body was vibrating. This went on for a long time, i don't know how long cause i couldn't think or comprehend anything during this time.

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    You must just have a low tolerance because I take 150mg and i'm just fine.

one8nine is offline Banned
    maybe you took so much it made your clen ultra effective
    then your ultra effective clen drove you crazy

Quote Originally Posted by BadBarbie View Post
    You must just have a low tolerance because I take 150mg and i'm just fine.
    i forgot to mention i also took 6mg of melatonin, but i doubt that would have any effect, and no, i have a high tolerance to medication of all types, i take over 300mcg of clen with no effect and when i was in the hospital my doc told me he was having to give me over 2x the recommended dose or morphine cause i kept telling him i was still in pain, and i still was in a shit load of pain will 2x the dose

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    maybe you took so much it made your clen ultra effective
    then your ultra effective clen drove you crazy
    i doubt it, i haven't been on clen for over a week now

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Damnit phate, what you do now! Maybe taking all those sleeping pills might have been why. I only take 50mgs of Diphenhydramine and i'm good.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    As I've been posting both benedryl and ephedrine, along with alot of other drugs has a reverse effect when takin in large doses. Anything over 50mgs. will not help you sleep better. I know exactly how you felt though, I've been there. Last night I took 1200mgs. of seroquel and walked into several walls. I could see the doors but couldn't get straight through them.

Damn, sounds like a trip. Wish i knew about that awhile ago, j/k guys.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    lol you people and you sleeping aids. ive always been a deep sleeper and always go to sleep easily and get 8 hrs ed. i want to start to take melatonin though. im not trying to go through what phate did! terrible shit

Well the army gave me a sleeping disorder, as in i can't. So i'm a fan of this stuff, but ambien works so much better. This does not mean everybody get ambien!

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    As I've been posting both benedryl and ephedrine, along with alot of other drugs has a reverse effect when takin in large doses. Anything over 50mgs. will not help you sleep better. I know exactly how you felt though, I've been there. Last night I took 1200mgs. of seroquel and walked into several walls. I could see the doors but couldn't get straight through them.
    24 tablets?

EDIT ok, just re-read, you took something else.

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Damnit phate, what you do now! Maybe taking all those sleeping pills might have been why. I only take 50mgs of Diphenhydramine and i'm good.
    yeah i know, me and my super high dosing of things, not anymore though

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    yeah, i couldn't think at all, like my mind was racing, i kept thinking about glutamine vs. caffeine, lol, i guess i even think about this forum in my sleep, but i was running around and couldn't sit still

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    lol you people and you sleeping aids. ive always been a deep sleeper and always go to sleep easily and get 8 hrs ed. i want to start to take melatonin though. im not trying to go through what phate did! terrible shit
    lately i've been sleeping over 12 hours per day, i can't figure out why, maybe a growth spurt or over exhaustion, guess we'll see in time

I might re-create what happened last night in a week or so when my mom is in town, she's a doctor so she can monitor me, but i want to see what happned and why

Your mom would be kool with that? Ok....If you say so.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    yea haha " ok mommy time to do sleep test's on me, im over dosing on something or another!" lol

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 100mg of Diphenhydramine at one time, i took twice that last night (i normally take 100mg to upregulate beta receptors at night) and i woke up seriously messed up.

The diphen caused me to be "excited", but it felt more like i was being electricuted, i remember running around in circles in my apartment and jumping in and out of bed because my head was buzzing and i felt like my whole body was vibrating. This went on for a long time, i don't know how long cause i couldn't think or comprehend anything during this time.
    light weight.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    We know Diphenhydramine can be used to aid in upregulating receptors thus allowing longer duration of a drug - Ephedrine or Clen .

I imagine the same is true once off Ephedrine/Clen. Diphenhydramine will still clear the receptors?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post
    We know Diphenhydramine can be used to aid in upregulating receptors thus allowing longer duration of a drug - Ephedrine or Clen .

I imagine the same is true once off Ephedrine/Clen. Diphenhydramine will still clear the receptors?
    I think it would. I mean why wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    light weight.
    lol, nice one peach

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post

i wondered this as well, because think of it this way, if someone is building a wall out of rocks, while another person is taking the rocks away, will the wall ever get built?

that depends on the speed of the two people, kind of like an endo/ecto equation

i wish i could see a study showing the rate of downregulation from clen and upregulation from diphenhydramine so we could see which is faster and base dosage on that.

maybe i can write a paper on that in college, lol, what do ya'll think?

Hell yes do it. Make sure you use the spell check!

Thread Information