jay7227021 is offline Junior Member

Approachment??? Please help

To make a long story short, my previous supplier has began getting shady where as a buddy ordered some gear from him like we had before numerous times and it never came and the guy said it was seized and he wont return the money or reship. If he wasnt hours away...well i'll leave that alone there. My question is, without coming off as a disrespectful asshole what would be a respectful decent way to approach someone at the local gym about gear if its obvious hes using??? Please no lame comments on how i shouldnt do it, im not a newbie to gear just limited on sources that are trustworthy. Thanks for any help with this situation.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i wouldnt know bro but i can tell you if you asked me at the gym i would just ignore you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    good luck. sources suck where i am. no one to ask. are you friends with the dude or aquaintances or what?

stpete is offline Banned
    I think it depends on your gym. Are you at a place where a lot of people use? Have you been there a while? Do they have a pro shop? If so, maybe try this approach. Go in the pro shop and ask the attendant for the strongest stuff they have for muscle gain. They'll show you something with a crazy price tag and say something like,"i don't know, i could probably get the real stuff for that price. And that's about where i'm at cause i'm tired of coming in here and busting my ass and can't get past this plateau." Or something to that effect.
    That's putting a little feeler out there without coming out and directly asking. Odds are that person has been there for a while and might start asking people without you knowing, hoping to make a few bucks. Just my 2 cents bro. Good luck.

Browns4Life86 is offline Banned/SCAMMER
    That is risky at best. I got lucky and my boss hired this huge guy as my partner and one day we were talking and now I can get Asia Dispensary shit anytime. Sweet how things fall into place sometimes

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    if thats the avenue you want to go down, just try to befriend the guy that is "obviously using". make small talk from time to time, and ask him to spot you once in a while..... once he feels comfortable with you hes more likely open up about getting shit for you....It may take some time but it appears time is all you got..... good luck

jay7227021 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by jay7227021; 05-09-2012 at 02:51 PM.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Browns4Life86 View Post
    That is risky at best. I got lucky and my boss hired this huge guy as my partner and one day we were talking and now I can get Asia Dispensary shit anytime. Sweet how things fall into place sometimes

that your avatar??? nice guns...

pigrond is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manorexic View Post
    if thats the avenue you want to go down, just try to befriend the guy that is "obviously using". make small talk from time to time, and ask him to spot you once in a while..... once he feels comfortable with you hes more likely open up about getting shit for you....It may take some time but it appears time is all you got..... good luck
    ive been approached this way and did not help the guy because i just didnt trust him .nice enough he was and definately worked hard at the gym .but i just didnt trust him .on the other hand i met a guy at a festival that was huge ,started bullshittin about how not natural we looked around these moslty smooth and smaller people. and turned out he was a good connection .so just roll with the situation you wont know unless you bring it up .some people are open some aren't ,and you really never know who the cop is and or if hes really using or setting you up

Thread Information