Thread: Help

Miller777 is offline Junior Member

Help

My girlfreind does my injections for me in my delts she freaked me out when she said that the needle broke the skin easier at a angle when she saw my reaction when I asked if she straightened up the needle she kind of panicked and said ofcource shes done it for me a few times Im not convinced wot wod happen if it didnt reach the muscle my delt just feels a little bit sorer than ushal probly just in ma head this was 5 mins ago. Shot was 250 test 200 deca

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    you should do your own injections bro! it makes life more easyier for you

I understand wot your saying but my girlfreind wasnt keen on the idea so I involved her for support in wot im doing plus it puts her mind at rest she knows wot am doing and not abusing do I have anything to worry about

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    dont think your going to have any problems from what you said happend

Than againt that falls in to trust with one another, she should know as your companion that you would not abuse them. j

It's like my wife saying I trust you but I want to see what your doing, the just defy’s our trust as a couple and marriage. If we are in a relationship, she and he should have the trust that we would not do anything to harm our relationship, and if she or he cant see this, this tells you a bit more about that person and there trust for you. That just bring’s to the table a LIE, lying about trust…..

Cheers dude I nearly shit myslf Ive read threads of guys who used wrong size of needles and had serious problems

Quote Originally Posted by Miller777 View Post
    My girlfreind does my injections for me in my delts she freaked me out when she said that the needle broke the skin easier at a angle when she saw my reaction when I asked if she straightened up the needle she kind of panicked and said ofcource shes done it for me a few times Im not convinced wot wod happen if it didnt reach the muscle my delt just feels a little bit sorer than ushal probly just in ma head this was 5 mins ago. Shot was 250 test 200 deca

As you inject, do not move the needle around, this could cause the soreness

I understand completly wot your saying dude this maybe sad but I wont her to be part of wot im doing and understand. the gym is a big part of my life like a 2nd home she doesnt train much or maybe am just fking lazy lol

Yeah your probly rite maybe when she straightened it up the extra movment wod cause discomfort

Quote Originally Posted by Miller777 View Post
    Yeah your probly rite maybe when she straightened it up the extra movment wod cause discomfort
    It happend to me when I had my wife do my first inject, that's wy I only rely on myself, if she want part in my cycle, she can watch, but not pin me.

Thread Information