Fatmax is offline Junior Member

injection pain, blood?

I've started my 2nd cycle of 800mg cyp and 600mg eq per week. everytime I inject in my shoulders it hurts going in , when I inject and when I pull out there is lots of blood ( 5-10 drops) what the hell!!!??? My last cycle I went in my shoulders as well, could that have something to do with it?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmax View Post
    I've started my 2nd cycle of 800mg cyp and 600mg eq per week. everytime I inject in my shoulders it hurts going in , when I inject and when I pull out there is lots of blood ( 5-10 drops) what the hell!!!??? My last cycle I went in my shoulders as well, could that have something to do with it?
    Does it look alright when you aspirate ? You could be going through a vein, sometimes it won't show up when you aspirate, but you will get some blood after you pull out. Are your injection sites bruising after wards?

ya I check every time and just some air but there is no visible bruising of the area just hurts like a bruise for 2-3 days after

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    I am the same way. At the beginning of a cylce i use my shoulder but after about week four it hurts so bad. Start to get a lot of blood and pain. I usually just avoid the area for about three weeks then doesn't seem to bother me after that. Must be scar tissue built up or air in the syringe.

G4R
    Are you Z tracking? And also, are you getting any lumps/bumps under the skin at the injection site?

If it is only hurting for a few days after wards, then you should be ok. If the pain continues for over a week and a half or more, I would have it checked out then.

what is z tracking? It doesn't hurt for more that 4 days, Its just my last cycle, out of 30 injections it never hurt like this and never bled like this....just creeps me out!

G4R
    Inject in a Z pattern on your delts so you do not hit the same spot over and over. One day do a shot on your right delt, the next injection day do your other delt, then when it comes time to go back to the right delt, move over 1/2 to 1 inch next to the first injection site, and so on and so forth.

aaahhhhhh i see, no I'm not, im just guessing where my last one was and try not to hit it. I'm doing two seperate injections one in each shoulder cause its almost 4cc and thats too much for one delt, no?

G4R
    If you want you can mark your spot so you can tell where it was, and I don't know if 4cc would be too much for one delt, but it is prob a good idea to split the dosage between your delts like you are doing.

Like I said, you should be fine, as long as it is not lasting for more than a week or longer like I said.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

thanks!

matty50 is offline Junior Member
    I was always told you shouldn't put more than 1cc into each delt.

Thread Information