sarju99 is offline New Member

help @ end of cycle!!

ive been on 600mg/week of equipoise & 750mg/week test enath for 12 weeks. i just ran out of the equipoise and now am starting the last phase of my cycle. which will consist of tren 75mg EOD , test prop 200mg EOD, winny 50mg EOD. do i just go right at the 2nd phase or do i tapper down the test enath?..
    also how about my diet.. on the equipoise and test ive been taking weight gainer so therefore, i was consuming massive calories and carbs and protien.. do i just cut carbs and calories right away?.. do i need to gradually go down?? i know i obviously need to keep protein up.

my thoughts were i need to just wait about a week on the current diet, then start the test prop. , tren, and winny shots.. to give the test enanth time to run its course.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    how long will this cycle last? cant do winny eod

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as diet advice what are your goals? what are you currently taking in, total cals and &'tages

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sarju99 View Post
    ive been on 600mg/week of equipoise & 750mg/week test enath for 12 weeks. i just ran out of the equipoise and now am starting the last phase of my cycle. which will consist of tren 75mg EOD , test prop 200mg EOD, winny 50mg EOD. do i just go right at the 2nd phase or do i tapper down the test enath?..
    also how about my diet.. on the equipoise and test ive been taking weight gainer so therefore, i was consuming massive calories and carbs and protien.. do i just cut carbs and calories right away?.. do i need to gradually go down?? i know i obviously need to keep protein up.

my thoughts were i need to just wait about a week on the current diet, then start the test prop. , tren, and winny shots.. to give the test enanth time to run its course.
    winny CANT be done eod
    the other two SHOULDNT be done eod
    just finish your cycle if you are scared of needles. start pct 2 weeks after your last test e shot.
    diet is a lot more complex than just stopping your weight gainer and cutting carbs.

diet
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

im sorry if i sound stupid.. but im pretty new to this stuff. the cuttin phase will be 4 weeks. the last 2 weeks i will start to take nolvadex to start the PCT process.. (is this the right thing to do??)..
    ive gained 28lbs on the bulking phase and now am looking to shred it up .. get ripped.
    my estimate of intakes is.. 250 grams protien, 4000 calories.. something like that.
    im not scared of needles ive been shooting for like 3months.
    also i was told to cycle my carbs.. is that right??

basically my friends i have gained alot of muscle along with some fat. and i dont want to loose the muscle but wish to get ripped. .. all help is greatly appreciated and will greatly impact my life thanks.

hotpink is offline Female Member
    im sorry if i sound stupid.. but im pretty new to this stuff. the cuttin phase will be 4 weeks. the last 2 weeks i will start to take nolvadex to start the PCT process.. (is this the right thing to do??)..
    ive gained 28lbs on the bulking phase and now am looking to shred it up .. get ripped.
    my estimate of intakes is.. 250 grams protien, 4000 calories.. something like that.
    im not scared of needles ive been shooting for like 3months.
    also i was told to cycle my carbs.. is that right??

basically my friends i have gained alot of muscle along with some fat. and i dont want to loose the muscle but wish to get ripped. .. all help is greatly appreciated and will greatly impact my life thanks.
    PCT
    one8nine's opinion on pct (links to side effect control too)

im still kinda lost
    anybody who can help me???

one8nine is offline Banned
    im still kinda lost
    anybody who can help me???
    im fuzzy on your actual question?

Thread Information