Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sfour_tay

Thread: I recently got a 10 ml vial of Euro Pharmacies Testosterone E., w/o puncturing it, ca

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

I recently got a 10 ml vial of Euro Pharmacies Testosterone E., w/o puncturing it, ca

Hi,

I recently got (early this week) a 10 ml vial of Euro Pharmacies Testosterone E., w/o puncturing it, can I use it 5 months later? in like March 2022?

I am going to keep it in cool dry place until March 2022 when I will be ready to use for my cycle, I simply have a bit too much body fat to start a cycle right now

In other words, How much time do I have to use Testosterone Ethanate multi dose vial if I do not puncture it? (by puncturing it I mean jabbing at the grey rubber stopper beneath the metal cap)...

I want to keep it in cool dry place until March 2022 when I will be ready to use for my cycle.

Can I use it 5 months later in March 2022

I didn't look at the expiration date on the 10 ml multi dose vial of this Test E. but am making an educated guess, since it was sold without any disclaimer in the advertisement from a reputable source, by disclaimer meaning, it will "crash," or something like that, so without any disclaimer or fine print in the advertisement for this Test E., I will assume that it has a long expiration date as it arrived earlier this week (the wk beginning October 25, 2021.)

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by NiceGuyResearcher; 10-28-2021 at 01:09 PM.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    it is fine. you have plenty of time.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    it is fine. you have plenty of time.
    Thank you so much Mooseman, I really mean that. I hope you are rewarded 1000 times over, in good health for you and yours this Winter and beyond. Thanks

sfour_tay is offline Member
    Using shit that expired in 2017 right now. Works fine
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

Thread Information