Subnoize05 is offline New Member

Need cycle to gain Size???

Alright im sitn at 6'1 almost 6'2 and around 176lbs. My first 2 cycles I did were dbol only cycles which i gained a total of about 20lbs on and strength went way up so I was pleased.. But right now im on a cycle of deca durabolin only 200mg weekly which im not noticing what I was told I would prob gained around 4lbs and not really any strength!!! So my question to you guys is what should I run for my next cycle that will actually help me gain a damn noticeable size and strength! I keep reading about the deca /dbol cycle but hear see alot of you sayn not to run deca without test or sustanon . Is that actually necessary or would just running sustanon only work out good? And if so what mg per week??? any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How old are you, and what was your age and height/weight when you started cycling?
    what were your pct for the first cycles, and what is your planned pct for this one?
    are you aware of the risks of using deca -only?

im 21 and was 6'1 158 b4 my 1st cycle which was back in december 2007! I have no clue on the PCT??? also ya ive been readin on the whole "deca dick" thing. Although ive been on for 4 weeks now and still have not had any problems! Anything else I should be worried about?

ok sry I spaced out there on the PCT but after my Dbol cycles I just always used "Novadex XT". Its a legal anti-estrogen I was told it works just fine so I bought and used it after both my last cycles and so far have not lost any gain at all! Although I wasnt sure if It will work the same for an injection? But so far thats what Ive planned on using unless you have somethin I should try instead!

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro I was 6'3" 205 lbs at age 22 after 6 years hard training and I ran my first cycle of Test Cyp 500 mg a week and Tren E 400 mg a week, shooting every 3.5 days. I ran Nolva at 10 mgs ED the whole time. Lifting 2-3 hours a day 6 days a week at 5000 calories and 400g protein a day. I blew up to 240 lbs in 12 weeks, and am now maintaining at 230 lbs. Only advice is the Tren can be gnarly, and my bacne blew up from none existent to moderately bad around week 12. All in all I kept 25 lbs of muscle and a little fat because I didnt adjust my diet properly afterwards lol.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    whats your bf% (don't guess if you don't know...put up a pic)?

post that diet you're on including macros

i'm around your age and trust me man we wanna learn how to do a serious diet and workout split while we're still young instead of just using steroids and doing everything else half assed
    Last edited by AnimalGear; 08-08-2008 at 10:10 PM.

back in high school i think my bf% was only like 3% or somethin but idk heres a pic. I know its ridiculously low.

And I really dont follow a big diet. I try to eat as much protein as possible but not really sure what to look for when trying to eat right to get big but look cut??? any advice???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need cycle to gain Size???-img033.jpg  
    Last edited by Subnoize05; 08-09-2008 at 12:41 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    back in high school i think my bf% was only like 3% or somethin but idk heres a pic. I know its ridiculously low.
    I highly doubt you have ever been anywhere near 3% that is as low as the pros.

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Subnoize05 View Post

And I really dont follow a big diet. I try to eat as much protein as possible but not really sure what to look for when trying to eat right to get big but look cut??? any advice???
    nowhere near 3%. more 10-12%, your abs are hardly showing, go to the diet section for advice on food.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3%bf? no way. deca only?, and 6'2 176? your diet is in need of help and you don't need steroids

Darksyde is offline Member
    no, You dont need a cycle to gain size. you need to eat more than you ever have in your life. step away from the anabolics, head for the refrigerator.

i said that bf% when I was in high school. And like I said up top i was only about 150 lbs back then and I had alot better abs. Since ive used and gained weight theyve been covered up again and the fact that I stopped lifting for 2 years didnt help either.

Also I know for a fact I wasnt at 10 or 12% it wasnt above 8! I know that becuz i remember the remarks about me not even hittin double digits. Also Im not tryn to gain hellacious weight just a little bit im more lookn to bulk up, look bigger and more muscular.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    your problem is one that can be solved by diet, not gear...

and your BF% looks like 10% or so. Not bad, but you are to 6'1 176lbs... You need to put on about 15lbs natural, wait for about a year from now, and then think about AAS. I you can do this you wont regret it. I cannot tell you how many guys on here regret starting to young and to underdeveloped. Just wait dude, you have your whole life for gear, enjoy your natural test while you can.

Thread Information