football3355 is offline Associate Member

Test prop vs test enanth

As in my previous first post, I am a gear novice and am going to begin a cycle of one of the two steroids mentioned above. I have done 6 months worth of research and know alot physically/chemically about most of the steroids, and almost all of the bulking steroids since I am mainly interested in bulking up for sports. I was initially interested in test susp until I found out in order for it to be really effective, it must be administered at 2-3x a day which is even more painful than at once a day. Not only is it water-based and it hurts more, it is extremely scarce now days (from my research) and most of the remaining sources are not always "clean." So I have decided to put test susp in my past and study Test E and test prop. I realize test E's ester makes it ideal for people who dont like frequent injections (3.5 day intervals) but it takes significantly longer to get "going" which is why dbol or adrol is used to "kick start" it. I dont mind 1x injections per day but dont want fake gear like test susp commonly emplaces, so I have narrowed it down to test prop. More common, only 1x per day, not as expensive as test susp, but works faster than test e with less bloating etc. I understand since test e has the long ester high dosages at 1gper wk is not uncommon as used alot by people. But what about test prop? What dosage should be used to have an EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE bulk cycle that works fast? Any other information on this type of gear is greatly appreciated as there is no such thing as too much info. Thank you very much!
    Last edited by football3355; 08-08-2008 at 09:40 PM.

one8nine is offline Banned
    test p is used most commonly at dosages 50mg ed-100mg ed
    the best part is you can start at 50mg, and after a week if its too weak go to 75mg, after a week, go to 100mg. you can feel it out and quickly adjust dosage

test e, you pick it and run it

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    test p is used most commonly at dosages 50mg ed-100mg ed
    the best part is you can start at 50mg, and after a week if its too weak go to 75mg, after a week, go to 100mg. you can feel it out and quickly adjust dosage

test e, you pick it and run it
    yeah that sounds sweet! Unlike enate if you find out its too much you're screwed ahah. Sounds good for a first cycle, then for my second ill kick start with dbol and go prop still for a huge bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    yeah that sounds sweet! Unlike enate if you find out its too much you're screwed ahah. Sounds good for a first cycle, then for my second ill kick start with dbol and go prop still for a huge bulk.
    i think test dbol is OKAY for a first cycle
    as long as its like
    1-8 test prop
    5-8 dbol

so you have time to feel test alone

did you read all the dbol vs drol threads?

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    i think test dbol is OKAY for a first cycle
    as long as its like
    1-8 test prop
    5-8 dbol

so you have time to feel test alone

did you read all the dbol vs drol threads?
    yup i did, i dont remember who put those up but thank you because it had some amazing info and I think I am going to go with dbol. Because its a little less liver toxic, not as much bloat, and an OVERALL better sense of well being compared to drol. I think with test prop already, dbol will be fine. Although I want to just get used to a single prop cycle before i do a dbol/test cycle, but will test prop give me those quick results like dbol/drol when ran alone?

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    you will feel prop after the 1st week of taking it. Its best shot ed but you can get away with eod, if ur still making gains by week 8 i'd go to 10 weeks. Prop is great my fav test but it can be painful until your muscles get used to it, good luck.

does test prop give test susp like results? Meaning, does it start working almost as fast as test susp since its tiny ester instead of course test enanth

it won't work as fast as suspension, suspension has no ester so is active immediatly, prop has a half life of 3 days and takes about a week to get stable blood levels.

yup, someone else said around that too (4-6 days). Ok sounds like prop for me then? I dont mind day-to-day injections but as for cycling injection spots: do i switch places on my buttox lol? Or does it mean areas around my body, because i would think it would be horrible anywhere else besides the butt

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    i've been wanting to swith injection areas too...the glute is just the easiest...well i haven't tried any other but they all sound painful...i was gonna try my left glute but i'm not that coordinated with my left

oh and btw this thread has some good info

when i'm running prop i always find it best to rotate 6 sites, glutes, delts, quads, youll need to rotate if ur gonna shoot ed or youll have issues with build up of scar tissue and oil saturation

yup i did, i dont remember who put those up but thank you because it had some amazing info and I think I am going to go with dbol. Because its a little less liver toxic, not as much bloat, and an OVERALL better sense of well being compared to drol. I think with test prop already, dbol will be fine. Although I want to just get used to a single prop cycle before i do a dbol/test cycle, but will test prop give me those quick results like dbol/drol when ran alone?
    welcome
    yes if i could only run one compound it would be test prop

yup, someone else said around that too (4-6 days). Ok sounds like prop for me then? I dont mind day-to-day injections but as for cycling injection spots: do i switch places on my buttox lol? Or does it mean areas around my body, because i would think it would be horrible anywhere else besides the butt
    each spot needs a little break
    s p o t i n j e c t i o n s . c o m
    i do:
    leftside:
    delt
    glute
    quad
    repeat for right side

its not bad at all sometimes i forgot i shot my butt yesterday, then do it again, THAT SUCKS

i posted this in your last thread but ill throw it here for other people too

testosterone propionate vs. testosterone enanthate
    test prop-
    injected daily
    peaks in 4-6 days
    pct starts 2 days later
    minimal bloat
    more potent than test e mg for mg due to ester weight
    recommended dosage- 50mg ed (350mg wk)
    test enan-
    injected 2x week
    peaks in 4-6 weeks
    pct starts 2 weeks later
    noticeable bloat
    less potent than test p mg for mg due to ester weight
    recommended dosage- 250mg 2x week (500mg wk)

wow this thread is packed with information guys, thanks alot! I am so glad I joined. Sounds like I will be picking up some prop for me then; that info on test prop by one8nine is huge and the injection sites mentioned by boxer and one8nine was a huge help as well. Yeah, I am choosing test prop because of the fast acting ester: not so fast like test susp i have to inject 2-3x a day, but enough straight forward test to work fast unlike enanth. Thanks again guys

Thread Information