iair is offline New Member

Question HGH and oxandrolone 41 yrs female

Hi Guys

Been on tev-tropin 2.5 IU for 4 weeks great results thus far. Been running couple miles a day and working out hard at the gym.

Going to take 25mg of oxandrolone capsule for next 3-6 weeks.

Any thoughts out there for me lady? Just worry about deceasing my sex
    drive

Read about oxandrolone doesnt seem to be a harsh drug.

Again, any input would be great

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    good choice, but thats a pretty steep dose to start at. most start at 10 and might go to 20 if they are comfortable with it. if you look in the member results section you can see another girls log of her anavar cycle. it might help you out more

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Start out with 5mg for the first 2 weeks then go to 10mg.

BTW, how is the GH working out for you at that dose? My GF started a few weeks ago. She's doing 1.5Iu's and has been bloated.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    good choice, but thats a pretty steep dose to start at. most start at 10 and might go to 20 if they are comfortable with it. if you look in the member results section you can see another girls log of her anavar cycle. it might help you out more
    Actually most women start out with 5mg and go to 10. 20mg is to high.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definatley say start at 5mg and then move up to 10mg.......at 10mg, you can double the time you were going to stay on, which would probably be better off in the long run.......

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly, start out at 5mgs and never go over 20mgs unless you plan on competing at a pro. level in which case you'll be saying the hell with the sides
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Lift_Heavy_NY is offline Junior Member
    ^^I agree ive seen girls get real bad acne from it, horrible. 10 mgs would be the most I would recommend, I would run it longer then higher dosage.

Thats quite a GH dosage, at 1.5 my girlfriends hands hurt so bad she couldnt squeeze them. I dropped her down to 1iu eod and she was fine (for the record lol). Oh ya, her hands still hurt from time to time and shes been off for almost 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Lift_Heavy_NY View Post
    ^^I agree ive seen girls get real bad acne from it, horrible. 10 mgs would be the most I would recommend, I would run it longer then higher dosage.

Thats quite a GH dosage, at 1.5 my girlfriends hands hurt so bad she couldnt squeeze them. I dropped her down to 1iu eod and she was fine (for the record lol). Oh ya, her hands still hurt from time to time and shes been off for almost 9 months.
    How were her results?

Thread Information