Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Michael Scott is offline Associate Member

What were your experiences with Tren ?

what was your dosage, how much weight/strength did you gain, how were the sides, etc ?

one8nine is offline Banned
    50mg daily
    a shitload, dropped bf too. best drug all around imo
    i got angry and smashed something expensive once a week

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I want it

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I run tren a at 100mg ed......i love it......You get crazy strong, drop lots of bodyfat, and look like a statue.....It is by far my favorite chemical to use.....

Definitely my next cycle!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    50mg daily
    a shitload, dropped bf too. best drug all around imo
    i got angry and smashed something expensive once a week
    That about sums it up! LOL!

1. I cannot do more than 75mg ED.
    2. Should NOT be used by a beginner!!!!!!
    3. Crazy strength gains
    4. Dropped Body Fat
    5. This drug will make you EXTREMELY emotional/irritable. (I cannot stress this enough. My GF wants no part of me while on this drug).
    7. Definitely should run Test with it.
    8. 50mg ED is a good dose to see good results.
    9. Get ready for the worst side effects.

I say this everytime I use the drug. I will never use it again. But it always calls me back for more!!!!

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    this looks fun.. im not an angry person.. but looks fun =)

HDRIDER925 is offline Banned
    Just started Tren E so I don't know yet but I take it every 3 days at 100mg's.

Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
    this looks fun.. im not an angry person.. but looks fun =)
    Bro, I'm the calmest, nicest guy U would ever meet. No matter how nice you are, Tren will cause aggression. U have to be careful. Trust me. Every girl I've ever dated either left me because of it or like I said referred me as the spawn of Satan. I'm on it now and I applaud my GF for hanging in there!!

Quote Originally Posted by HDRIDER925 View Post
    Just started Tren E so I don't know yet but I take it every 3 days at 100mg's.
    good luck noticing anything at that dose

What should I be doing for a dose?

If your going to try tren for the first time, I always tell people do Tren A. In and out of your body much faster in case you can't handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by HDRIDER925 View Post
    What should I be doing for a dose?
    you should probably not be doing any dose until you read more
    100mg trenbolone enanthate = 70mg trenbolone + 30mg enanthate ester
    200mg per week is 140mg actual hormone.

Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    Bro, I'm the calmest, nicest guy U would ever meet. No matter how nice you are, Tren will cause aggression. U have to be careful. Trust me. Every girl I've ever dated either left me because of it or like I said referred me as the spawn of Satan. I'm on it now and I applaud my GF for hanging in there!!
    HAHAH! ya.. sounds like me. calmest nicest guy around..

been with my girlfriend for 2 years now.. maybe if i try it..espcailly with fall school coming up.. since i wont see her much.. we both will be busy with school so i wont piss her off...

Wonder how it will affect my studies though or how i act in class room..

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ probably break a lot of pencils lol

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Tren is the number 1 test if you should be in the relationship that you are currently in. More often than not, it will cause problems. Been on it 6+ times in the past few years... ended many relationships lol. I am a really nice guy, but it will test your patience. Out of everything I've done it plays a more psychological role then any other substance I have ever done.

There is a good side. It will play more of an impact to change your body then... about any other substance. It helps your body absorb more of a percentage of your food intake to real muscle mass, thus not being absorbed as fat in the process (atleast what I read from an article before). I love the stuff, hard sides (including hair loss), but huge benefits.

One thing... don't do it for too long. You will want to, but don't. Sides will creep up on you (like hairloss) if you play with the fire for too long. Same goes for if you take too much (I still won't consider more than 100mg/ed... not worth it).

you should probably not be doing any dose until you read more
    100mg trenbolone enanthate = 70mg trenbolone + 30mg enanthate ester
    200mg per week is 140mg actual hormone.

Ok so how should I do it? Let me know and I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    ^^ probably break a lot of pencils lol
    t-own.. you always have witting little comments

bitch

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    how bad is the hairloss? even at a low dose should it be avoided in terms of hair?

Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
    t-own.. you always have witting little comments

bitch
    haha i try

jethro1 is offline Associate Member
    4 weeks so far- 100mg ed.
    strength gains are great
    sides are pretty crappy at 100mg ed, but i deal with them. Extremly irratable, anxiety, shitty sleep, sweat all the damn time. My girlfreind hates me taking it and shes a bb herself. The results r worth the sides in most peoples cases.

nobody here used Tren to bulk up and build some mass ? I heard Tren is by far the best injectable for building solid muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    how bad is the hairloss? even at a low dose should it be avoided in terms of hair?
    I hear it always depends on the person, if you're predisposed to hair loss it might be really bad. I've read some people don't experience any hair loss at all.

hairloss is always dependent on genetics. steroids can accelerate it, but shouldn't make you bald unless you're prone to it

id rather be jacked and just wear a hat than skinny with a pretty head

jethro1 is offline Associate Member
    That's what I'm talking about.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    depends on the shape of your head, and how big/ far your ears stick out...

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoleboyy View Post
    depends on the shape of your head, and how big/ far your ears stick out...
    ahahha

Doberman is offline Associate Member
    Im on 100mg EOD of Tren -A along with Test-E first time using Tren 10 weeks in so far

Good strength gains (better on dbol 50mg ED)
    Anxiety (So bad I had to go back on my SSRI's)

And thats it noooo super duper fat loss in fact im on only 3000-3500 kcals a day I think it may have SLOWED my Thyroid usually maintain at 4000kcals, no sweats, insomnia blah blah blah so far I prefer dbol..Tren is over rated and so are the sides not everyone will have them...Will run again on a mass phase but at 150mg EOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Doberman View Post
    Im on 100mg EOD of Tren -A along with Test-E first time using Tren 10 weeks in so far

And thats it noooo super duper fat loss in fact im on only 3000-3500 kcals a day I think it may have SLOWED my Thyroid usually maintain at 4000kcals, no sweats, insomnia blah blah blah so far I prefer dbol..Tren is over rated and so are the sides not everyone will have them...Will run again on a mass phase but at 150mg EOD.
    because you are using it incorrectly
    use it everyday see if you dont change your mind

good thing i shave my head

drt
    drt is offline New Member

Thumbs up

I have used Tren for 3 cycles. On my forth cycle currently, a 4 wkr.

What all have said is right on. I have used it EOD, and ED.

For me EOD caused me the most emo problems, edgyness, short temper. ED seems to be less severe ups and downs.

I used 50 the first 8/wk cycle.
    The Second cycle 8/wk started at 50, week four upt it to 100. 6th week tried upping it again to 150,

a. Its painful to do that much even if you split the dosage am/pm.
    b. REALLY hard to sleep. Up and down all night.
    c. Do not use if you already have a possible cough/broc problems, it will only
    make it really worse....

After one week of 150 I backed it down, and finished the 8 weeker at 75.

The Third cycle was an 8/wkr with 75 ED.

Gains are noticed the end of the first week. I am not in a position because of my job

{Probation/Parole can't take the chance, would hate to run
    into some of the guys I had to send back}

to buy anything else, so I do Tren only cycles.

I DO not Recomend you Do This!

If I could get some Test I would. Still not keen on converting Test/Solvenex(Red Devil Lye) makes me nervous. But I am becoming very good at converting Fina/Tren.

I have to admit that I do keep a little Ja****n in a Lysteren Mouth wash bottle in my desk. A couple of shots if the edgynes comes on at work will even me out just right.

Usually only have to do this the first couple of weeks. After that I can usually handle it.

I LOVE TREN!

Lift_Heavy_NY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUYLONGTERM View Post
    That about sums it up! LOL!

1. I cannot do more than 75mg ED.
    2. Should NOT be used by a beginner!!!!!!
    3. Crazy strength gains
    4. Dropped Body Fat
    5. This drug will make you EXTREMELY emotional/irritable. (I cannot stress this enough. My GF wants no part of me while on this drug).
    7. Definitely should run Test with it.
    8. 50mg ED is a good dose to see good results.
    9. Get ready for the worst side effects.

I say this every time I use the drug. I will never use it again. But it always calls me back for more!!!!
    I couldnt agree more, I said I would never use it again......2 times before the last. I lost my job because of it and like BLT said, my girl said next time she goes. Its not worth it imo, I also had high liver enzymes and horrible nitemares. I would dream that my girl cheated on me, I would wake up so mad I couldnt even lay next to her in my sweaty bed. The worst thing was sitting in bed awake as you were during the day, knowing you need to sleep to recover from training but it just doesnt happen, then you take something to help you sleep but just puts you in a worst mood the next day. but hey, thats me, some people "say" they dont get any sides lol.

Lift_Heavy_NY is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doberman View Post

LOL, if you think d-bols better, your getting bunk tren, no comparison. Ive used both a and e, its the Devils juice.

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    I was/am the idiot that took tren in my 1st cycle with great results. I started out on 50mg eod and up'd to 75 to 100mg ed with sust250 Mon/Thurs. Great strength gains and good size gains. Also made me very vascular and hard as a rock. BF dropped off like I was 17 again.

The issues were: I was an emotional wreck and my gf and I had a child about a year ago and her hormones are still all f**ked up. This means my sex drive was through the roof and she NEVER wanted it. I was ready 10x's a day and she was cool with twice a month. If you get denied while on a heavy dose of tren you will want to pick her up by her face and....well, use your imagination. Road rage is an understatement. Don't attempt to drive in the heat with no AC. You will lose your f**king mind. There was no sense in having doors in my house as you could see straight through any one of them. Forget having a good nights sleep. I was hearing circus music and dreaming about my family being murdered. You could drown in my bed the next morning. I had to learn the hard way but as far as lean muscle gains, its at the top of the list IMO. My next cycle will consist of 750mgs of sust p/w weeks 1-6, then that with 75mgs of tren ed weeks 6-16 and dbol 30mgs ed weeks 10-16. LOVE LOVE LOVE that tren.
    Last edited by Bullyson; 08-12-2008 at 09:24 PM.

Angry People... BTW 189 hates Sust.

And we say roid rage is a myth

Bullyson is offline Associate Member
    I was told 80 days is the max to cycle with tren . Does that sound accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullyson View Post
    I was/am the idiot that took tren in my 1st cycle with great results. I started out on 50mg eod and up'd to 75 to 100mg ed with sust250 Mon/Thurs. Great strength gains and good size gains. Also made me very vascular and hard as a rock. BF dropped off like I was 17 again.

The issues were: I was an emotional wreck and my gf and I had a child about a year ago and her hormones are still all f**ked up. This means my sex drive was through the roof and she NEVER wanted it. I was ready 10x's a day and she was cool with twice a month. If you get denied while on a heavy dose of tren you will want to pick her up by her face and....well, use your imagination. Road rage is an understatement. Don't attempt to drive in the heat with no AC. You will lose your f**king mind. There was no sense in having doors in my house as you could see straight through any one of them. Forget having a good nights sleep. I was hearing circus music and dreaming about my family being murdered. You could drown in my bed the next morning. I had to learn the hard way but as far as lean muscle gains, its at the top of the list IMO. My next cycle will consist of 750mgs of sust p/w weeks 1-6, then that with 75mgs of tren ed weeks 6-16 and dbol 30mgs ed weeks 10-16. LOVE LOVE LOVE that tren.
    how much LBM did you gain ?

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    I am pretty sure that when i start taking it I am going to buy a punching bag for my house. Like one of the 60lb ones so i can still knock the shit out of it when im pissed but get a good workout lol and that way i hopefully wont break anything of value. And everyone keeps saying emotional side effects, do you all just mean getting angry or like crying and stuff? Because i had a friend take some of the steroid stuff for when your sick cant think of what its called(he had poison ivy from head to toe so bad he couldn't see out his eyes because his face was so swollen) but he was taking a pretty heavy dose and i remember a teacher asked hom why he didnt do his homework and he said something about having to go to the hospital for is poison ivy then he just busted out in tears and the teacher basically called him a ***** and made him cry harder but all in all he blamed it on the steroids so wasnt sure if that would happen lol
    Last edited by fattymcbutterpants; 08-12-2008 at 09:56 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information