HDRIDER925 is offline Banned

Tren E and Maseron only cycle

Talked about it before and I've heard some things lately that it's not bad. If taking Tren E and Masteron only with a good diet and intense workouts, what are the results going to be? I know people are going to say take test with it, but I want to know without.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Those 2 together? Man get ready for some very serious irritability. I did masteron and honestly, wasn't impressed it with.

Ya I've heard good things and bad.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you really starting a question another question with basically the same question you have already asked......Do a little research man.....YOu post like 5 new threads aday, and say the same shit over and over......When are you going to listen.....I am sorry if i am being HARSH,.......

by the way, i loved masteron when i combined it with test and tren ......the perfect match.....test, 19-nor, dht....

I never started a thread like this. I've asked the ? and I get the same answer that you should take test and people telling me sides. I want to know just for muscle results what you will get on a good diet and good workout.

one8nine is offline Banned
    you need test to function. it does more than build muscle and get your dick hard.

I know but see I just wanted to know without Test. Everyone keeps telling me that and I already know and I am on Test. Whats the good gains from Msteron and Tren E only?

I am sorry that we are telling you something that you dont want to hear.....but what we are telling you is correct.....If you dont want to listen and heed the advice given, then dont ask any questions....questions are asked by people who want to learn and know the right answer.....You just want to ask questions, without hearing what we are saying....

I've heard what you are saying many times. I know what right way is to do it. Doesn't mean I still don't want to know what you will get out of it.

youll get a lot more if you wait for 12%, learn how to eat, and take the right dosages.
    im betting you dont keep any gains with your irrsponsible diet.
    also, if you know pct chems like you know cycle hormones youre in bad shape.

If you know the right way, then do it the right way.....quit asking us to do all the research for you......that question is asked at least once a day......do a search......

So your not going to tell me what I should be taking? MY diet has started over today. I'm going to stick to a good diet from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by HDRIDER925 View Post
    So your not going to tell me what I should be taking? MY diet has started over today. I'm going to stick to a good diet from now on.
    no read and figure it out

phate's starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

kale's starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

my (one8nine's) starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=352741

ive given you those links 20 times and i know you hant taken the time to read anything because you wouldnt post any of these threads

You have enough info from all the other posts you have made....you should be able to read the info, and make a correct choice......

Post your new diet, in micros.......

Thank you 189, this kid seems hopeless.,....just will not listen to a damn thing we say.....you can lead a donkey to water, but you cant make an ass drink....

You ****ing moron. I listen to everything and I know that Tren and Msteron should be with something else. I ASKED THOUGH JUST WHAT YOU WOULD GET OUT OF IT. instead of a quick answer you got to ****ing argue.

if you listened then you would read the starter threads and not have to open 10 threads a day asking basic easy to find questions
    do some research

I can see know is going to answer a simpl mother ****ing ??????????????????????????????????????????????

F$CKING MORON?????? I have done my research on this site.....and i know a lot, and have a lot to offer......All your answers to these questions are on this site....It is rare to have a new question that noone has heard of....Just take a little you time, and do some reading....

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, bc we already have.....you jus wont listen.....whos the moron now?

Go **** yourself ******

jethro1 is offline Associate Member
    Beautiful thread!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    thread after thread after thread, many asking the same questions again and again....answers surround you so what do you do? ask again in another thread of course.

Thread Information