theprince098 is offline New Member

Rookie Cycle Advice

i'm looking for advice in regards to what i should start with. i haven't used yet and i'm not exactly sure what's right for me. here are some stats for you guys in order to help me out.

height: 6"2
    weight: 190lbs
    bf%: 10%
    diet summary: i eat just about every 3 hours, sometimes eat a little later than 3 hours if i'm busy. take a shake when i wake up and after i lift. try to eat a lot of egg whites, chicken, and steak. i do cheat sometimes, eating ice cream at times as well as other junk food. overall, i try to get at least 6 meals in per day.
    years lifting: 3+
    cycle experience: none
    goals: looking to gain a lot of muscle and size, but not to the point where people can tell i'm using.

any other questions, just ask. looking forward to some help!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    kinda small for your height, how many calories would you guess you get? and what do you eat each meal on a normal day?

a basic cycle would be like 500mg test e /week, broken into two shots.
    do you have any knowledge of pct?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Well trust me people will notice. How you handle what they think is the reason is up to you, at the end of the day its not of there freaking business :-)

You need to start with a basic cycle of 500mg of Test E or Test C a week for 12 weeks. With a proper diet that should give you anywhere between 10 and 20lbs depending on how you react to the juice and how well you train

theprince098 is offline New Member
    Yeah, I am a little thin for my height, which bothers me a lot. I don't know the exact amount of calories I eat a day, but lets just say I've gained about 18 pounds in a year from just lifting and eating, so I have to be doing something right. It's just that over the past 6 months i haven't gained any noticeable weight and i've actually worked out harder than usual.

So basically, I'd take 2 shots per week (for 12 weeks, which would equal 24 total shots), each shot with 500mg of Test E? Then once I'm totally done, I'd start my PCT? I do have knowledge of different ones, but I don't know which would be the best in this situation.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if you're still gaining weight naturally, why stop? just get some more clean calories every day and you'll keep gaining

well what would you propose for pct? just seeing what you know.

wait 2 weeks after your last shot to start pct. with the long ester it takes some time to get it out of your system.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    no bro 2shots per wk each shot 250mg of test E or test C

Thread Information