Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: The How To Use Caber Thread

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore

The How To Use Caber Thread

I have had a few PM’s and came across too many threads inquiring about Cabergoline. Its uses, doses, sides and the like. So in this post I am going to give a bit of the information that I have come across and learned in my time.

What is Cabergoline?
    >CABERGOLINE (Dostinex) – Caber is a very potent Dopamine Agonist. It acts on dopamine receptors in the hypothalamus to suppress prolactin production in the pituitary gland. It is used for Hyperprolactinemia. (elevated levels of prolactin in blood) It is also used in treatment of Parkinsons Disease. Now Ill get deeper into what the hell all that means a little further on.

>Half Life = 63-69 Hours. So I recommend to take Caber every third day. That’s at the far end of the range of its half life. Though this is what the dosing is for patients and studies that have been done and it works just fine. If you’re a stickler for dosing everything correctly I would obviously dose it every 2 and ½ days.

>Taking your dose of Caber before bed. (with or without food) will minimize your experience of sides.

- Documented Sides– (bad sides) Fatigue, nausea, dizziness, vertigo, headache, slightly abnormal vision, hot flashes. Now before you get all scared and think oh I cant take this. These sides were mostly reported when taking higher doses (1g+ a week) then we will be taking for our cycles. Also Caber has been found in some instances to increase the affects of Depression Medication. Word to the wise for those members using said meds.
    -Other Sides- (good sides) I have not come across any scientific studies documenting them but many users have reported are…Increased Sex Drive, Stronger Erections, More Powerful Orgasms, Taking Less Time to Achieve A Full Erection after Ejactulation. And I will attest to the fact that those sides do happen. I have experienced all the “good sides” first hand. Also I have not experienced any of the “bad sides” ever.
    There are even ppl who have been taking Caber only for the specific reason of the sexual sides. Now I of course do not condone this and would only recommend using Caber in conjuction with an AAS cycle.

-Another big thing I have heard members cry about as a reason not to take Caber, is that it has been found to cause Heart Valve Damage. This is true but as I stated earlier, only at a lot higher doses (3mg/per day!!) then we will be using. So stop whining.

-If for some reason you are prone to sides for any and everything, reducing your dose, while continuing the Caber will improve the severity of the sides. So basically if you experience a slight amount of sides at any given dose. Lower your dose until the sides fade but don’t stop using the caber! I would prefer some of the lesser sides of Caber to those of Tren and Deca any day.

How much Caber to use and when?
    I prefer to use Caber while running any 19-Nor. (tren, deca) They affect the thyroid by lowering it (hypothyroidism) which causes the body to release more prolactin in the blood stream. (note- an overactive thyroid can cause elevated prolactin levels also) Prolactin at high levels has the affect of lowering sex drive and causing erectile dysfunction. We call it deca and fina dick. And from first hand experience, deca dick is not fun!! Tren is also a Progestin, it bonds to the receptor of the female sex hormone Progesterone. Which is responsible for preparing the body for milk production. I.E. By raising prolactin. So in order to avoid all that. Its best to run Caber from the very beginning of the cycle. I even prefer to run it into PCT for an extra boost.

STARTING DOSE – Beginning dose of Caber for use on cycle would be .25mg taken twice a week. For a total of .50 mg a week. Notice the point in front of the 25. Its not 25mg!! Its .25mg
    This dose is usually enough for an 8 week Tren cycle. If your prone to sides, running deca/tren E, or just running the Tren A longer. Then take the .50 mg/per week for 4 weeks and then bump it up another .25mg a week. For a total of .75mg per week. If sides from the gear are very bad, you can even bump it up to a total of 1mg a week. You can continue to up your dose (only if your experiencing sides from Tren/Deca) of the Caber every 4 weeks until you have reached a maximum dose of 1mg twice a week or 2mg per week. But there is no reason to go no where near that high. If your still experiencing sides at 1mg/per week then your Caber is bunk or there is more serious underlying causes at work.
    I was taking .5mg/p/w of Caber during a cycle with high doses of Tren. I actually didn’t have any fina dick problems but I did start Lactating! Yes my nipples were leaking. (its called Galactorrhea = lactation in the absence of nursing) lol So then I bumped up my dose to .50mg at 2 times a week (1mg/week) and the milk juice went away within a week. Other then that, I have had no problems and nothing but good experiences while taking Caber.

Now to give you an idea of the doses that are being taken by Parkinsons Disease and other Patients,
    • Parkinson's disease: Monotherapy: Initial dose should be 0.5 mg daily. The usual maintenance dose is 2 to 4 mg daily. Combination therapy: Usually 2 to 6 mg daily.
    • Tumors of the pituitary gland and other hyperprolactinemic conditions: Initially 0.5 mg per week, slowly titrated to 4.5 mg per week, if necessary.
    • Note – Caber is not approved in the U.S. for the treatment of Parkinsons.
    You can see why they would experience the sides that I stated above. Since we are no where near those doses, we should not experience any sides other then the “good ones.”

Caber for PCT – Basically the same dosing as during cycle. I would go with a good dose of .50per/week to 1mg per/week. You are not taking the Caber during PCT for its affects on Prolactin because the use of it during cycle will negate any of the prolactin affects. I use caber during PCT to help with the lowered sex drive and slight decrease in the strength of your erections. It will give a little bump to your sex drive and give you slightly more powerful erections. During PCT while many experience depression and such, knowing that you can still get it nice and hard when you want is always a plus in my book. Since Caber is also known for helping prevent gyno. Theres another reason to use it during PCT. I run Caber during every PCT and have found that it does help a great deal.

A lot of ppl put off adding Caber to their cycles because of the price and availability of it. But if you have access to and can afford it. I highly recommend Caber as an addition to your cycle and PCT.

-Dukkit

Knew I forgot something. If you do find liquid Caber... most liquid caber is known for losing its strength over a period of time. A month or so and the strength will slowly decrease. (dont know why, but i know from first hand experience) So if thats all you can obtain then you can use slightly higher dosing levels towards the end of the cycle/PCT. To make up for the loss of the compounds strength. But dont go crazy.

*Caber is associated with the above noted side affects. Though those sides are less common and less severe then sides experienced while using Bromocriptine. For the record.
    Last edited by Dukkit; 08-18-2008 at 10:45 AM.
    jrno1, Dgs59 and limalex like this.

i hate making posts like these. i feel like i always forget something. good thing theres the edit button. so anyways. feel free to comment if i left out or put in some bad info. no ones perfect.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post mate.

one8nine is offline Banned
    I freakin love it

except its oral so i just take it every day anyway

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    I freakin love it

except its oral so i just take it every day anyway
    yes it is oral. didnt know there was any other form of it. but what dosages do you take if you take it everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    yes it is oral. didnt know there was any other form of it. but what dosages do you take if you take it everyday?
    ha ha i only know oral too.
    i mean if something is oral there is no need to space it out
    i took caber .25mg ed along with .25mg ed of letro once when i was on 200mg npp daily+ others
    i dont really need it with tren - .25mg of letro alone does it for tren personally

ha ha i only know oral too.
    i mean if something is oral there is no need to space it out
    i took caber .25mg ed along with .25mg ed of letro once when i was on 200mg npp daily+ others
    i dont really need it with tren- .25mg of letro alone does it for tren personally
    i understand ya. i like to space it out cuz of all the other supplements, shots, pills, powders and shakes i have to remember. its just easier to do it twice a week and still get the same results.

i have found that my gains arent as strong while running letro with tren . so i dont use letro unless its a gyno emergency.

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    great post.

I never used cabor mainly because I can not find it. Good info to know.

P.S. i have references if anyone would like them. i was just to lazy to type them up.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycrab View Post
    great post.

I never used cabor mainly because I can not find it. Good info to know.
    it can be hard to find. or even if you do find it. it can be pretty expensive. thats the one drawback most users complain of.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    There are several places where you said 1g or 2g where I think it was meant to be mg. Ex .5mg 2 times a week is 1mg not 1g. Just typos im sure but thought Id point it out.

i understand ya. i like to space it out cuz of all the other supplements, shots, pills, powders and shakes i have to remember. its just easier to do it twice a week and still get the same results.

i have found that my gains arent as strong while running letro with tren. so i dont use letro unless its a gyno emergency.
    i feel i gain better on it

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    There are several places where you said 1g or 2g where I think it was meant to be mg. Ex .5mg 2 times a week is 1mg not 1g. Just typos im sure but thought Id point it out.
    correct. ill go fix that. thats what happens when your at work and your tryin to look like your working but your really not. hahah

corrections have been made. the select few stats that are listed as g are supposed to be g. for clarification
    Last edited by Dukkit; 08-18-2008 at 10:26 AM.

i feel i gain better on it
    well we run different types of cycles. so thats probably why

correct. ill go fix that. thats what happens when your at work and your tryin to look like your working but your really not. hahah

corrections have been made. the select few stats that are listed as g are supposed to be g. for clarification
    You missed one in the for pct section

You missed one in the for pct section
    haha sonofa!!! i quit!!

lol

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    great post my man!!

PhillyFan is offline New Member
    Can you run caber in a test only cycle? OR will the test boost sex drive by itself (as long as anti-est is also taked during cycle)?

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFan View Post
    Can you run caber in a test only cycle? OR will the test boost sex drive by itself (as long as anti-est is also taked during cycle)?
    well, you CAN run it during a test only cycle. but i dont see any reason why you would NEED to. youll be plenty horny and capable of enough erections throughout the day with a good dose of just test. and there wont be any real causes for prolactin issues to pop up. as long as you have an AI on hand you have all you need for a test only cycle.

You CAN but there is no reason to. Test will not elevate prolactin, and yes test will boost your sex drive. I suggest you do some more research if you plan on cycling.

Doh looks dukkit beat me to it.

You CAN but there is no reason to. Test will not elevate prolactin, and yes test will boost your sex drive. I suggest you do some more research if you plan on cycling.
    yea yea, what he said, see.
    no reason, see.
    research some more, see.

Doh looks dukkit beat me to it.
    what can i say, im number one post whore. i have reflexes like a drugged up hooker. cant beat me.
    you even capitolized your CAN like i did, how sweet. imitation is the sincerist form of flattery right? hahaha

i see buylongterm sitting on this thread. its makin me scared that hes findin some shit that will embarress me. feel free to chime in my man.

doing my research, sex drive has decreased from 20's to 30's now in 40's. Not fun getting older.

doing my research, sex drive has decreased from 20's to 30's now in 40's. Not fun getting older.

look into TRT/HRT. you may be an eligable candidate.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

nice post amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post

nice post amigo.
    thanks bro. much appreciated.

I talked to doc. Total test level is 536.

I talked to doc. Total test level is 536.
    do you know your free test? and if your good to go, then i would just research your little butt off and learn all you can. then do a proper cycle. youll be happy with the results if everything is done properly. (diet, training etc)

bizz-ump fools!!

i linked you up that the bottom of my op in this thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...88#post4104588

hey what king of cycles do you run

i linked you up that the bottom of my op in this thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...88#post4104588

hey what king of cycles do you run
    thanks bro. thats pretty freakin awesome. glad to be of some help. ive learned alot from your posts. so to be of some added info to you is very cool.

my cycles are nothing special. some test e/dbol , sust/deca , sust/tren , sust tren/dbol. cycles of that nature.

i know you hate sust!! haha. but it works well for me at EOD shots and i have had no problems or note worthy sides.

next cycle im planning is a maybe a Test E, Tren E and Mast E. with a d/bol kicker. not sure though. i may make them all short estered compounds instead. im still deciding. trying to gain another ten lbs lean mass naturally before i cycle again though.

oh and if there is any questions as to how tren affects the thryoid, or how the hypothalamus increases prolactin, i can answer those. i didnt write all that in there cuz it would of been to long and boring for some ppl to read and i want them to read it. get me!?

thanks bro. thats pretty freakin awesome. glad to be of some help. ive learned alot from your posts. so to be of some added info to you is very cool.

my cycles are nothing special. some test e/dbol , sust/deca , sust/tren , sust tren/dbol. cycles of that nature.

i know you hate sust!! haha. but it works well for me at EOD shots and i have had no problems or note worthy sides.

next cycle im planning is a maybe a Test E, Tren E and Mast E. with a d/bol kicker. not sure though. i may make them all short estered compounds instead. im still deciding. trying to gain another ten lbs lean mass naturally before i cycle again though.
    hey were not that different!
    last 2 cycles:
    test p/npp/masteron /halo
    test p/tren a/masteron/var

oh and i realized i run my npp way high but tren a 50mg ed. thats why i dont need caber!

oh and if there is any questions as to how tren affects the thryoid, or how the hypothalamus increases prolactin, i can answer those. i didnt write all that in there cuz it would of been to long and boring for some ppl to read and i want them to read it. get me!?
    i think thats deserving of its own info thread

i think thats deserving of its own info thread
    yea, thats an idea. why dont you do that? hahah im to lazy for all that hard work.

yea, thats an idea. why dont you do that? hahah im to lazy for all that hard work.
    actually the only thing i kno on the subject is "tren loweres t3"

actually the only thing i kno on the subject is "tren loweres t3"
    yea, well theres alot of crap in terms of that. ill have to get my initiative up someday and sit down and write a little info up.

oh yea... lets BIZZ-UMP this shit!!

fukk yea boy!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information