beachbum28 is offline Associate Member

winny for prog gyno and nolva for estrogen gyno

Ok, I guess no body has any suggestions on last post, so maybe i'll ask this way. Anybody ever run winny for deca related gyno? I don't know which one is starting, but I assume it is estrogen gyno so i wanted to take nolva, but then you have people saying that deca induced gyno will only get worse with nolva...what the hell do i do? It's pretty sore, not swollen, not itchy, not red, not fat or puffy, just a half inch long skinny lump that feels more like a swollen vien.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28 View Post
    Ok, I guess no body has any suggestions on last post, so maybe i'll ask this way. Anybody ever run winny for deca related gyno? I don't know which one is starting, but I assume it is estrogen gyno so i wanted to take nolva, but then you have people saying that deca induced gyno will only get worse with nolva...what the hell do i do? It's pretty sore, not swollen, not itchy, not red, not fat or puffy, just a half inch long skinny lump that feels more like a swollen vien.
    Then you should have stuck to one compound.
    So you want to add winny now, yes it may help but so would dostinex.
    As for nolva and deca ( and i'll get jumped on but i'm right imo) take some nolva too if you like, who cares about the estrogenic properties of nolva and thats why you shouldn't mix it with deca, but i do believe your taking test too, well what about the amount of aromatisation and conversion to estrogen so why be concerned about a little nolva.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva shouldnt be used with 19nors because it causes an upregulation of progesterone receptors. not because it is estrogenic. winny may help but if you are relying soley on this i feel you will be dissapointed. personally i would start with an AI and get some dostinex to have on hand. progesterone/prolactin gyno they all need estrogen to grow so if its getting worse id start some low dose letro.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Yes i believe winstol also masteron would help slightly.Letro would be good.Winstrol is great for lowering SHBG sex hormone binding goblin.

I don't really understand what you just said..seemed to bounce around. I just wanted to know if I could add winny in case it was deca related, and take some nolva at same time in case it is test related.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Then you should have stuck to one compound.
    So you want to add winny now, yes it may help but so would dostinex.
    As for nolva and deca( and i'll get jumped on but i'm right imo) take some nolva too if you like, who cares about the estrogenic properties of nolva and thats why you shouldn't mix it with deca, but i do believe your taking test too, well what about the amount of aromatisation and conversion to estrogen so why be concerned about a little nolva.

The problem is, that after research, I don't think that it is deca related just due to my low dosage of 300/wk, but also don't want to make it worse by taking nolva. It hasn't gotten worse, just basically staying the same. I have 4 weeks of cycle left, which means only 2 weeks of deca left.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Start some letro. This would be your best option even if you weren't running deca but certainly is the best since you are.

I don't have any letro so i guess drop the deca and start nolva in 3 weeks

I'll load up on some soy beans and soy milk in the mean time. That should block enough estrogen if its from the test, which i think it is.

one8nine is offline Banned
    if on deca , nolva will make gyno worse
    winny will do next to nothing for deca gyno
    nolva should never be used on cycle
    read this

estrogen/progesterone side effect control on cycle
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28 View Post
    I don't have any letro so i guess drop the deca and start nolva in 3 weeks
    Then get some. If you can get all this other stuff then you can get letro. If not just click the link on the word.

Thread Information