Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bulletdodge is offline New Member

Exclamation Tablet Steroids - Help

I got some tablet steroids . (15 tablets)

They are circular tablets like any tab. and they are pink with browny dots on them.

I took a picture but it isn't very good quality I hope it should do.

I wanted to know what cycle I could take with these 15 tablets.

Keep in mind i do not want to become a body builder or fr some "show" I just want some more muscle,power,agility during my sports seasons.

What cycle could I take along with protein and my cal shakes?

Thx

Pic:

Your not ready to start a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletdodge View Post
    I got some tablet steroids . (15 tablets)

They are circular tablets like any tab. and they are pink with browny dots on them. Could you be any more vague?

I took a picture but it isn't very good quality I hope it should do.Nope

I wanted to know what cycle I could take with these 15 tablets.What are you expecting to do with 15 tablets?

Keep in mind i do not want to become a body builder or fr some "show" I just want some more muscle,power,agility during my sports seasons.And you think these tablets will give you that? Answer is no, steroids are not a magic potion

What cycle could I take along with protein and my cal shakes?No cycle for you.

Thx

Pic:
    Answers in bold.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    this is priceless. let us know how it turns out! youll be huge fast!

does everyone just take the piss here? its supposed to be a friendly community .. jeez

I want to take them before training, No cycle like u said badboy.? pop ur stupid arms.

How many should I take before training if I train 3 times a week for 2 hour per time?

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    You don't even know what they are and even if it was the best tabs 15 would do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletdodge;4140***
    does everyone just take the piss here? its supposed to be a friendly community .. jeez

I want to take them before training, No cycle like u said badboy.? pop ur stupid arms.

How many should I take before training if I train 3 times a week for 2 hour per time?
    When has anyone not been nice to you? Any need for the badboy comment?

How many should i take before training 3 times a week if i train for 2 hours per day? It doesnt work like that.

Now fuk off and do some research you arrogant little kunt.
    Now thats not being nice.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbigt View Post
    When has anyone not been nice to you? Any need for the badboy comment?

How many should i take before training 3 times a week if i train for 2 hours per day? It doesnt work like that.

Now fuk off and do some research you arrogant little kunt.
    Now thats not being nice.
    lol. Dude noone is being mean.(well except the last one but u deserved that) Trust me do some research and ask a question that makes sense and u will get tons of help. I am new here too and i read and read before my first post.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    Don't take them buddy. You don't know exactly what they are and nor do we.
    You gotta admit the picture is awful but even so, if they were steroids , 15 of anything just wouldn't cut it.
    Stick around the board and see whats going on, look at other peoples pictures and read the 'stickys', see how it works. But for my money i'd put those bad boys in the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-boosted View Post
    Don't take them buddy. You don't know exactly what they are and nor do we.
    You gotta admit the picture is awful but even so, if they were steroids , 15 of anything just wouldn't cut it.
    Stick around the board and see whats going on, look at other peoples pictures and read the 'stickys', see how it works. But for my money i'd put those bad boys in the trash.
    Thanks for the reply. True, I do not know what they are and nor do you. The thing is i know who uses them and they inject and orally take steroids.

I managed to get 15 tabs and never taken them so I came here for help.

I have been researching on this site for 3months and couldn't seem to find any help on tablet form steroids along the lines of my questions so I thought i'de make a thread with "my questions" to be answered. Thanks alot.

Safe.

facile is offline Member
    How old are you ? What are your stats?

15 tablets of anything is useless so don't risk your health and waste your time. Do some additional research on first cycles and find you answers, can't your source tell you what they are? and why would he sell you only 15? he is no good imo.

Thanks for the reply. True, I do not know what they are and nor do you. The thing is i know who uses them and they inject and orally take steroids .

I have been researching on this site for 3months and couldn't seem to find any help on tablet form steroids along the lines of my questions so I thought i'de make a thread with "my questions" to be answered. Thanks alot.

Safe.
    If youve been researching for 3 months you would have known that there isnt a cycle you can do with 15 tablets. You would have known you will not become a bodybuilder or freakshow by taking steroids. So dont BS us we are not stupid.

stpete is offline Banned
    Thanks for the reply. True, I do not know what they are and nor do you. The thing is i know who uses them and they inject and orally take steroids .

Safe.
    Why would anyone tell you take something without knowing full well what it is? That would be wreckless at least. Why don't you ask the person that you know who uses them? Or wherever you got them? You didn't ask when you got them?
    This is a great community, but as far as i know it could be oxycontin, or some other stupid shit. Ask the person you got them from.

Okay He says he doesnt know what they exactly are but he knows the person who uses them and they take steroids alot.

Would 15 tablets do nothing at all? How would YOU take them if you had 15 tablets and trained to see a slight difference. Or how would you take them just 15 tabs?

Please dont say something like "ide feed my dog them" or something.

How much water would I need to drink also

Okay He says he doesnt know what they exactly are but he knows the person who uses them and they take steroids alot.

Would 15 tablets do nothing at all? How would YOU take them if you had 15 tablets and trained to see a slight difference. Or how would you take them just 15 tabs? This cannot be answered because we dont know what they are

Please dont say something like "ide feed my dog them" or something.

How much water would I need to drink also.This cannot be answered because we dont know what they are
    Answers in bold.

if they were deca 's ?

if they were deca's ?
    There not deca . Decas not a tablet.

Well sustinals or whatever, what are the tablet ones, need some kind of guideline so i could try and follow. ty

You are going to do some serious damage to yourself bro. Go do some research and you will see how stupid your posts are and how wrong they are on so many levels. Not flaming just infoming.

Well sustinals or whatever, what are the tablet ones, need some kind of guideline so i could try and follow. ty
    Theres loads of different tablets with all different dosages there is no general guideline for steroid dosages only a guideline for a particular steroid.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you are not listening. It does not matter what they are. If you wanna go ahead and take them go for it. You asked if you should take them and we have said no. Do what you want but we are just trying to help.

Ostrich is offline Junior Member
    Can you just ask they guy you got them from what they are?

Ok thanks for the help much appreciated. I'm going to throw these away and look for an amount of oral tablets. Which ones should I look out for, for first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich View Post
    He has and he doesnt know.

Ok thanks for the help much appreciated. I'm going to throw these away and look for an amount of oral tablets. Which ones should I look out for, for first time?
    None you should be taking test for a first cycle. No orals. Please do some research theres plenty of info here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich View Post
    I did because I knew that I need to know the name to know the process.

He says he doesn't know he only had a couple before training but says he got nicked them from a mate of his who takes injections and the rest.

I know you think you've researched bro. You haven't even started. Before chemically altering your body you should really know how. Steroids can mess you up if not used the right way. The way you're talking about is, no offense, the ***** way out. Oral only is a terrible cycle for most. If you are serious about taking AAS and not just wanting to take some pills you got from some guy, then spend about 6 months researching at least, then CONSIDER IT. How old are you?

Ah. why is oral a terrible cycle may i ask. I am 16.

Youre about to be banned. Do some research and you'll see why. Youve been spoon fed enough.

I bet you didn't know shit at one point pal. Who says want to take them at 16? Might want to at 18? 2 years research is good?

In before the lock lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    this is priceless.
    Yes sir it is.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

You have to be 18 to be a member of this site. You also need to be at least 21, some will say 25, before taking AAS. Good luck researching bro

I bet you didn't know shit at one point pal. Who says want to take them at 16? Might want to at 18? 2 years research is good?
    Yes your right pal but i did my research and still am doing so now. And PAL the reason youre going to be banned is because you need to be 18 to be a member here not be 16 and say youre going to wait 2 years ok PAL?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    On top of everything, you couldnt even get a good picture.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    They guy who game them to you doesn't know what they are? Dude, for all you know they are x-tacy and next time you take them he is going to ass rape you.

Jeesus, don't be an idiot with the only body you are given. There are no second chances. YOu **** it up now, and you have a life-time to regret it.

First and foremost, you are SIXTEEN! Your body isn't even close to being mature physically, anabolically, endocrinely (is that a word?) (hormonally) or mentally. You need to eat food and lots of it. Do you have ANY idea how bad you can fvck up your life and your body by taking steroids ? You have endocrine systems that are just getting going well. You start throwing in chemicals (especially ones you have no clue what they are) and you could potentially halt development of a lot of things right now. . .including your balls.

Steroids cause your natural testosterone to shut down completely while you are on cycle. Then it is up to you to have the knowledge to get your hormones back in line. Something you DEFINATELY do not want to be messing with until you are in your early 20s at the earliest.

You are approaching the best time of your muscle building life. Before you know it your natural testosterone will be higher than it EVER will again in your entire life. Use it, enjoy it, it's free. It's safe. It works!

Please kiddo, stay away from this stuff until your body regulates itself and matures. YOu aren't even close to being done growing or maturing. YOu have at least until your early 20's before you body is done.

Hit the weights hard, eat lots of good clean food, fvck everything that moves and STILL have more testosterone than you can use. Don't look for the magic pill. There are none. Nothing replaces hard work and good diet.

Please, don't ban this kid just yet. We need to educate him before we send him on his way. He needs to realize the damage he is going to do to his body by taking AAS at such a young age. Just "overlook" his age a day or two.

Please.

For the love of God, please.

At least we can say we tried.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy View Post
    Please, don't ban this kid just yet. We need to educate him before we send him on his way. He needs to realize the damage he is going to do to his body by taking AAS at such a young age. Just "overlook" his age a day or two.

Please.

For the love of God, please.

At least we can say we tried.
    exactly why I didn't close the thread, good call.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    exactly why I didn't close the thread, good call.
    TY Big.

As for everyone else reading this thread, if you don't have nice, positive things to say, I would personally appreciate if you STFU and left the attitude somewhere else. This is not the place. Not this thread. And not to this young man.

Thanks.

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy View Post
    They guy who game them to you doesn't know what they are? Dude, for all you know they are x-tacy and next time you take them he is going to ass rape you.

Jeesus, don't be an idiot with the only body you are given. There are no second chances. YOu **** it up now, and you have a life-time to regret it.

First and foremost, you are SIXTEEN! Your body isn't even close to being mature physically, anabolically, endocrinely (is that a word?) (hormonally) or mentally. You need to eat food and lots of it. Do you have ANY idea how bad you can fvck up your life and your body by taking steroids ? You have endocrine systems that are just getting going well. You start throwing in chemicals (especially ones you have no clue what they are) and you could potentially halt development of a lot of things right now. . .including your balls.

Steroids cause your natural testosterone to shut down completely while you are on cycle. Then it is up to you to have the knowledge to get your hormones back in line. Something you DEFINATELY do not want to be messing with until you are in your early 20s at the earliest.

You are approaching the best time of your muscle building life. Before you know it your natural testosterone will be higher than it EVER will again in your entire life. Use it, enjoy it, it's free. It's safe. It works!

Please kiddo, stay away from this stuff until your body regulates itself and matures. YOu aren't even close to being done growing or maturing. YOu have at least until your early 20's before you body is done.

Hit the weights hard, eat lots of good clean food, fvck everything that moves and STILL have more testosterone than you can use. Don't look for the magic pill. There are none. Nothing replaces hard work and good diet.
    Said perfect. Great call and I hope the kid pays attention to what people have said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information