Michael Scott is offline Associate Member

What are you thoughts on DNP ?

There's a lot of stuff out there about it. Supposedly it raises your BMR by 50%, it has terrible sides, you don't have to do cardio or go on a calorie deficit while on it, in 10-20 days you can lose 10-20lbs, and it can be extremely harmful and even deadly. And it also should only be used by people who have successfully dieted down naturally to a low enough body fat % and are only having trouble losing that last 10 lbs or less.

I'm having trouble believing you can lose that much fat. In 10-20 days I could lose 10-20lbs naturally but a ton of it would be water weight and probably some muscle. I've read logs on DNP where have said they lost X amount of weight, but how am I supposed to know how much is pure fat ?

What are your thoughts ?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    with DNP you can lose up to 1-1.5lbs of pure body fat per day, but since it doesn't affect your body's feedback loop you will gain that fat back eventually as your body strives to get back to homeostasis

so you believe that using DNP for anything besides trying to look your best for a few days for something like a show is pointless ?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Read what magic has to say in this thread.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...66#post4138666

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    DNP is a real strong poison that you'll be injecting into your body. Yes it does work and I have kept most of my fat losses off from my DNP cycle. It all depends on your diet. Either way I think DNP should be used as a last resort after other methods like clen have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    Read what magic has to say in this thread.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...66#post4138666
    he confirms what I just said about getting ready for a contest, but jc95605's personal experience seems to contradict that.

Like i said its all about diet. I did gain some back but i would only say about 30%ish. What are you considering.

So in jc's case, since he kept 70% of his weight loss off, he had a net loss of 0.7-1lbs of fat a day. So even if you're gaining some fat back, you're still a losing a lot too and keeping it off.

I gained some back after my DNP . A few weeks after that short cycle i restarted clen , which is probably why I kept it off. Since then I improved my diet and don't really need it. I'm still taking clen tho and watching my BF% steadily go down.

Gears is offline Member
    DNP is too dangerious imo. Esp if you get it from a UGL that isin`t exact on the dose. If you OD on DNP you`re dead.

Thread Information