Thread: EQ questions

elnino is offline New Member

EQ questions

22yrs old training since highschool (weights 6yrs)
    160lbs
    5'8
    8-10%bf
    Hi all, i have really enjoyed reading over this forum and learning as much as possible. I play soccer in college and have been really into lifting since i was about 16 which i find crucial to success at my height and position. My previous cycle experience was with sus and deca straight outta high school(dumb) and igf-1lr3 which i used recently to help with an injury(completely different than a steroid i know just givin background). My season is starting up soon and i am looking for something to help with recovery and training because i missed my entire summer off season due to surgery. I am considering a low dose run(150-200/wk) of EQ for maybe 8 wks due to its ability to increase rbc, better collegen synthesis, and give a strength boost without the same weight gain as test. I train 3 times a day cardio session in the morning, practice in the evening, and weights at night. Im not looking for a miracle im just not where i should be physically due to the injury and dont have enough time to get there before the start of the season. I had a couple of questions that i cant seem to find answers to:

1) Does EQ cause any cramping or "pump" issues for runners like anavar would? I dont mind a little pump but i mean the debilitating kind that ive read about with var...
    2) How will the nolva effect my performance during pct?
    3) How much water weight should I expect? im assuming little since it aromitizes at half the rate of test but would an AI be necessary?(im cheap)
    4) If I stack this with winstrol will it help with the joint weakness created by winny or is it a seperate mechanism?
    5) Am i better off taking something else? I cant get tbol or halo(those were my first choices) test will likely put on too much water weight...
    6) Is this long enough to get any benefits or does it take awhile to kick in like Test?
    Thanks in advance and any input is greatly appreciated

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by elnino View Post
    160lbs
    5'8
    8-10%bf
    Hi all, i have really enjoyed reading over this forum and learning as much as possible. I play soccer in college and have been really into lifting since i was about 16 which i find crucial to success at my height and position. My previous cycle experience was with sus and deca straight outta high school(dumb) and igf-1lr3 which i used recently to help with an injury(completely different than a steroid i know just givin background). My season is starting up soon and i am looking for something to help with recovery and training because i missed my entire summer off season due to surgery. I am considering a low dose run(150-200/wk) of EQ for maybe 8 wks due to its ability to increase rbc, better collegen synthesis, and give a strength boost without the same weight gain as test. I train 3 times a day cardio session in the morning, practice in the evening, and weights at night. Im not looking for a miracle im just not where i should be physically due to the injury and dont have enough time to get there before the start of the season. I had a couple of questions that i cant seem to find answers to:

1) Does EQ cause any cramping or "pump" issues for runners like anavar would? I dont mind a little pump but i mean the debilitating kind that ive read about with var...
    3) How much water weight should I expect? im assuming little since it aromitizes at half the rate of test but would an AI be necessary?(im cheap)
    4) If I stack this with winstrol will it help with the joint weakness created by winny or is it a seperate mechanism?
    5) Am i better off taking something else? I cant get tbol or halo(those were my first choices) test will likely put on too much water weight...
    6) Is this long enough to get any benefits or does it take awhile to kick in like Test?
    1no
    2woulnt affect it at all
    3eq doesnt bloat to much, but u gotta stack it with test or else bye bye boners and test bloats
    4winny doesnt bloat, so it wont help with joints
    5yes test or else u might as well give ur gf my #
    6takes a while
    welcome

Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    1no
    2woulnt affect it at all
    3eq doesnt bloat to much, but u gotta stack it with test or else bye bye boners and test bloats
    4winny doesnt bloat, so it wont help with joints
    5yes test or else u might as well give ur gf my #
    6takes a while
    welcome
    Im not expecting winstrol to help my joints i was wondering if taking EQ helps with the problems winstrol causes in joints ie making them suck a lot.
    I know I will be shut down thats why I wanted to keep it a short cycle, she can get over it I got business to handle.
    How long do you recommend I run it? Im trying to avoid excessive weight gain so why would I just take test? Also it doesnt help joints like EQ...

Thanks for the swift response though...

Im not expecting winstrol to help my joints i was wondering if taking EQ helps with the problems winstrol causes in joints ie making them suck a lot.
    I know I will be shut down thats why I wanted to keep it a short cycle, she can get over it I got business to handle.
    How long do you recommend I run it? Im trying to avoid excessive weight gain so why would I just take test? Also it doesnt help joints like EQ...

Thanks for the swift response though...
    1in order to help joints, u must get bloated since water will help with this now eq does not bloat a lot so it might help u to some degree since bloating will be minimal
    2"she can get over it" wow ur the first one whos not afraid of getting shut by not running test
    3run test propionate with it, it wont be too hard to get ur natty test levels back and test p doesnt bloat a lot but ur u
    4eq 8-10 weeks but with no test might hard to recup promptly
    5test p doesnt bloat a lot
    6if u get bloated with test e or c, itll help with joints

1in order to help joints, u must get bloated since water will help with this now eq does not bloat a lot so it might help u to some degree since bloating will be minimal
    2"she can get over it" wow ur the first one whos not afraid of getting shut by not running test
    3run test propionate with it, it wont be too hard to get ur natty test levels back and test p doesnt bloat a lot but ur u
    4eq 8-10 weeks but with no test might hard to recup promptly
    5test p doesnt bloat a lot
    6if u get bloated with test e or c, itll help with joints
    "Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca ."
    Thats off another site, thats why i figured it was good for your joints(because it is) maybe doesnt lubricate like deca...how bout running hCG throughout instead of test would that be better?

"Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca ."
    Thats off another site, thats why i figured it was good for your joints(because it is) maybe doesnt lubricate like deca...how bout running hCG throughout instead of test would that be better?
    of course it will lubricate and yes eq will help with joints since its got an androgen ratio of 50

mmmmmmmmm usually hcg is used for pct but i dont see why u cant use that instead of test with eq since its not as damaging as other aas to natty test
    just careful coz even though eq wont aromatize too much, hcg might eventually so have nolva in case

ur doing pct right

of course it will lubricate and yes eq will help with joints since its got an androgen ratio of 50

mmmmmmmmm usually hcg is used for pct but i dont see why u cant use that instead of test with eq since its not as damaging as other aas to natty test
    just careful coz even though eq wont aromatize too much, hcg might eventually so have nolva in case

ur doing pct right
    Yeah i know but ive heard of guys running it throughout a cycle to prevent complete shut down.

I dunno do u think i should? jk

Yeah i know but ive heard of guys running it throughout a cycle to prevent complete shut down.

I dunno do u think i should? jk
    u can yes
    but i think it will be more expensive than reg test

but if u got hcg , then go for it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    160lbs
    5'8
    8-10%bf

1. NO.
    2. Did you get signs of gyno while on test/Deca?
    3. Not much bloat at all.
    4. Winstrol/EQ will definitely take a toll on your Joints. EQ will DRY you out!
    5. I say you need to do a bit more research before doing another cycle.
    6. NO! First off all, you are not taking enough EQ and EQ needs to be run at least 12 weeks (I think it should be run for 14 because it could honestly take up to 6 weeks to fully kick in!). 8 weeks especially at that dose is a COMPLETE WASTE OF GEAR!

Thread Information