infojunky79 is offline New Member

Please help me! Hair loss questions!

I NEED HELP!!!

First of all please excuse me if I unknowingly use any wrong terms as I am still in between novice and intermediate as far as knowledge goes........But,

I have done one cycle of sust. 250 and Deca successfully. (8 weeks) I have been off just about as long or more as I was on. The results were ok and I was impressed for my first time obviuosly, but i did not PCT correctly and lost alot of size, sex drive etc. The main concern I have is LOSS OF HAIR! It is, at this point, starting to fall out. I am scared to be honest. I have fine limp hair and feel I just may be predisposed to hair loss anyway but I have seemed only speed up the progress.

My questions are (and I hope someone can enlighten me):

Is this temporary and will it possibly come back?
    If I decided to start another cycle, what is the safest one to do?
    what anti-hair loss products do I sue to combat the side effects, reverse or atleast keep what I have?
    Should I have blood work done to see where levels are?
    And most importantly.....WHAT IS THE PROPER COMBO OF PCT?

Thanks so much for the help anyone can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by infojunky79 View Post
    I NEED HELP!!!

First of all please excuse me if I unknowingly use any wrong terms as I am still in between novice and intermediate as far as knowledge goes........But,

I have done one cycle of sust. 250 and Deca successfully. (8 weeks)How long did you run the sus and deca? Was they both 8 weeks? I have been off just about as long or more as I was on. The results were ok and I was impressed for my first time obviuosly, but i did not PCT correctly and lost alot of size, sex drive etc. The main concern I have is LOSS OF HAIR! It is, at this point, starting to fall out. I am scared to be honest. I have fine limp hair and feel I just may be predisposed to hair loss anyway but I have seemed only speed up the progress.

My questions are (and I hope someone can enlighten me):

Is this temporary and will it possibly come back?If your predisposed to mpb your gonna get balder quicker with steroids
    If I decided to start another cycle, what is the safest one to do?I think if you dont want to lose any more hair then stop cycling
    what anti-hair loss products do I sue to combat the side effects, reverse or atleast keep what I have?Finasteride
    Should I have blood work done to see where levels are?Yes
    And most importantly.....WHAT IS THE PROPER COMBO OF PCT?Depends on what cycle your doing there isnt an all in one pct for all cycles.

Thanks so much for the help anyone can provide.
    Replies in bold.

infojunky79 is offline New Member
    Thanks so much for the reply. Here are further answers to your reply:

I ran the sust and deca together at the same time, 1cc each a week, for 8 weeks. No peaking or tapering off. I cam stright off flat. No PCT.

No I don't want to lose anymore hair,but the way I look at it......if I am predisposed to MPB anyway, and it will eventually happen........screw it. Might as well get what I want as far as physique, maintain it and the hair I do have. Just don't know the product procedures or products to do this.

As far as the most safest cycle for hair loss is concerned, I know there is no SAFE cycle but I am trying to determine the most accomodating. From my research i have heard that EQ and test as well as combinations similar to this may be the safest. True the anabolic results may be weaker and less nocticable but that is acceptable to me for the time being. What do you think?

Given this cycle info. what is the proper dosage, product, and what PCT would you suggest if any? Thanks so much.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Man there are like 4 Threads on guys with hair loss today!

Alright bro ill tell you what i told them...

Sounds like my brother, ran his first cycle at 250mg of Test E 2xW and lost some hair, got scared, and switched to EQ for the rest of the cycle.. His strength went up considerably, but not too much size gain after he finished PCT.

take the dutasteride if test is in your cycle
    nizoral 2% as your shampoo
    Spiro 5% cream blocks androgens and is all you can do

Nizoral - leave in "conditioner/shampoo" or w/e (prevents DHT from forming on the head)
    Rogaine ExStr - Promotes gains -----topical liquid
    Finasteride - stops DHT from forming on the head. Pill -take 1mg daily. (argueably 1mg)

EQ is pretty mild on the hairline, if you are predisposed to balding then you might encounter it no matter what. If you run another cycle you should get duta, finasteride spiro and nizoral if you really want to avoid and hair loss.

if you're prone to mpb, you're pretty much out of luck for the most part as ANY steroid will aggrivate the condition!

There is no safe cycle for guys with MPB.
    Some of these cause limited hair loss.
    tbol
    var
    HGH (but 90% of us can't find it or afford it)
    These cause moderate hair loss.
    primo
    eq
    deca
    test with propecia
    Serious issues with balding
    test w/o propecia
    halo
    tren (the worst)
    winny
    Dbol
    Anadrol

These of course are not the same for everyone who does them, but if you have MPB, this will more than likely be a problem for you.

If you have MPB I would get on a regime of propecia, nizoral shampoo, and possible rogiane immediatly
    Last edited by WARMachine; 08-20-2008 at 03:12 PM.

Thread Information