Thread: Help!

jayral24 is offline Junior Member

Cool Help!

Ok Ive been lifting for years, im 34 Years old and I can get Test Cyp, Test Prop, and Deca , I know what it does I have researched this shit for years. I Did 3 cycles in college of Test and I had great results with it. IM looking to add size and get cut, but I dont want to get too big too fast. I also don't really want to mix two steroids if I dont have to. I really only want to stick myself once a week. I would like to to know what you guys reccomend? Im 5'10 185 pounds. Pleasae give me some advice on this subject. Would straight Deca be enough? The thing that scares me about the test again is the Estrogen. How about some help? Thanks!

one8nine is offline Banned
    if you cant do 2x a week atleast forget it
    steroids are not for people scared of needles

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

estrogen/progesterone side effect control on cycle
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

tag team partner (phate's) starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

kale's starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

my (one8nine's) starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=352741

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I don't suggest Deca by itself

What are the rest of your stats?
    BF%
    PCT Knowledge
    Diet

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    I don't suggest Deca by itself

What are the rest of your stats?
    BF%
    PCT Knowledge
    Diet
    no one in their right mind would.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    no one in their right mind would.
    Why's that?????????...Not everyone dick turns into a noodle bro...Mine didnt and i know quite a few who stay on it all year round...including two pro's..This is NOT a shot at anybody but the deca paranoia is a bit blown up...one heres of it and right away says"DONT DO IT"...lets speak from experience here and keep it real..

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Why's that?????????...Not everyone dick turns into a noodle bro...Mine didnt and i know quite a few who stay on it all year round...including two pro's..This is NOT a shot at anybody but the deca paranoia is a bit blown up...one heres of it and right away says"DONT DO IT"...lets speak from experience here and keep it real..
    When i new jack about steroids i did a deca cycle, nearly cost me my marriage.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    When i new jack about steroids i did a deca cycle, nearly cost me my marriage.
    really??..well i was on a deca cycle I got my wife and my girl pregnant...about 2 months apart...goes to show you everyone is different....needles to say I'm with my wife and can still take deca only cycles....lol

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    really??..well i was on a deca cycle I got my wife and my girl pregnant...about 2 months apart...goes to show you everyone is different....needles to say I'm with my wife and can still take deca only cycles....lol
    Haha you're the man Max!! You're absolutely right..everyone reacts differently to the shit. I've never done it alone, and to be quite honest..I'd be afraid to, but thats just me...I'm a vag when it comes to that..I did winnie alone once and had "problems". I enjoy my stiffy, and so does wifey.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I understand. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying don't do it, I just wouldn't recommend it. There are many cases where it doesn't affect people's dick, like yours, just me personally, I don't suggest it.

Thread Information