pipilas13 is offline New Member

How about this cycle

Hello to all.I am a tall guy from Greece.I am 6.7' ft and 220lb.I am about 11%bf this time.
    I have already done one 7 week cycle with primo and anavar .
    Now for bulking i am thinking about something like this.
    week1:Omnadren 250 mg,deca 200mg
    week2:Omnadren 500mg,deca 400,dianabol 20mg/ed
    week3-8:Omnadren 500,deca 400,dianabol 30mg/ed
    week9:Omnadren 250,deca 200
    Pct:Nolva 20mg/ed proviron 25mg/ed for 3 weeks
    Pregnyl 3 injections *3000iu hcg
    How do you find this cycle?

one8nine is offline Banned
    6'7" 220? your diet needs work

diet
    Diet help
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

pyramiding is a bad idea
    omnadren is a bad idea
    7 weeks of dbol is a bad idea
    9 weeks is very short for those drugs
    deca is cut before test

pct starts 2 weeks after test ends
    that proviron dose is low
    how exactly do you plan to use that hcg ?

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    YEAH. What one8nine said.

pipilas13 is offline New Member
    You are right about proviron .I wanted to write 50mg/ed.Why pyramiding is a bad idea?
    I am now only 223lb but i was 260lb at winter.I know that pct must start 2 weeks after last injection of test.
    Also i think that 7 weeks dianabol at this dose are not so much for liver.Of course i am going to take sylimarol together.
    I know that 9 weeks is little time for this cycle but i cant find more test and deca .
    Hcg needs to come back natural hormones.You do 3 injections with 4 days between them...
    Finally Omnadren is one of the best tests at the market.I said to my supplier to get me test E but he told me that omnadren is much more strong than test E...

Quote Originally Posted by pipilas13 View Post
    You are right about proviron .I wanted to write 50mg/ed.Why pyramiding is a bad idea?
    I am now only 223lb but i was 260lb at winter.I know that pct must start 2 weeks after last injection of test.
    Also i think that 7 weeks dianabol at this dose are not so much for liver.Of course i am going to take sylimarol together.
    I know that 9 weeks is little time for this cycle but i cant find more test and deca .
    Hcg needs to come back natural hormones.You do 3 injections with 4 days between them...
    Finally Omnadren is one of the best tests at the market.I said to my supplier to get me test E but he told me that omnadren is much more strong than test E...
    if you have to ask why pyramiding is a bad idea you have zero understanding of esters, active lives, or blood level build up/stability.

injection frequency
    Test Injection Frequency Graphs

ester weight and active lives
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/355998-ester-weight-active-lives.html#post4131783

they wont fully peak for 5-7 weeks
    test must go 1 week longer
    so that puts deca at 8 weeks, that sucks.
    4 weeks of high dose dbol is more effective and less damaging than 7 weeks low dose
    hcg is good when used the right way, your way is okay, could be better though
    your supplier lied to make more money, or he is just stupid

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by pipilas13 View Post
    test is test, omn is no better thatn e, om just has most esters n kicks in faster

Quote Originally Posted by stallion_1 View Post
    test is test, omn is no better thatn e, om just has most esters n kicks in faster
    and is much less stable

Thread Information