Thread: October cycle

dynamite101 is offline New Member

October cycle

ok i was thinking about starting in the beginning of october, (test e 500 mg's a week for 12 weeks. the problem i have is i my first cousins wedding in the middle of october, i will probably be drinking alot for about 2-3 days will this really hurt my cycle?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no it wont. of course you dnt want to drink all the time or when you using heavy orals but 2 days of drinking at a wedding will not kill you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

at that time ill be on dbol 30 mg ed

stpete is offline Banned
    You're ok. Dbol 's good.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamite101 View Post
    ok i was thinking about starting in the beginning of october, (test e 500 mg's a week for 12 weeks. the problem i have is i my first cousins wedding in the middle of october, i will probably be drinking alot for about 2-3 days will this really hurt my cycle?
    Won't hurt your cycle...maybe your liver!

arenawarrior is offline Banned
    see... i asked the same thing.. about 3 weeks ago and they said it ruins that week of the cycle because alcohol is a muscle inhibitor or whatever

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Fact of the matter is this....you spend money and invest time and effort...so why go and stress your body more than you have to anyway???...yes your liver will be stressed and the values will go high...dbol and alcohol dont mix...and they definately wont mix if you plan to do it for 2-3 days...your cousin is getting married in one day...why are you drinking 2-3 days???.are you that happy for him???..are you going on the honeymoon with them???..

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    It is not going to kill your cycle, but is not advisable.........remember also, that alcohol is meat tenderizer......

I might also alter my diet a bit, to account for all the crap empty calories you will be getting from the alcohol.....

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by arenawarrior View Post
    see... i asked the same thing.. about 3 weeks ago and they said it ruins that week of the cycle because alcohol is a muscle inhibitor or whatever
    Reason for this is your body will have to recover from it...this will take away from the course you're on...also alcohol dehydrates the body...just not worth it if you plan on doing something serious.

I agree with Bigmax, you invested a lot of time and money into looking as good as you can, why would you want to hurt this for a couple of days drinking.....not worth it in my opinion......

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If you still feel the need to party, drink, smoke weed, whatever, AAS is not for you...

the thig is in my culture 2-3 days, but ive decided i wont drink that much i will probably have a few drinks and ust start the cycle the following week after the wedding

if you know you are gonna drink, and you have the option to start aftr the wedding....then your problem is solved.....no reason to half ass something, if your gonna do it, then do it right....

Thread Information