steve parr is offline New Member

wheres my horn gone

Can anyone help me understand why my libido is so low,im currently on week 20 of 1000 of enth and 200 tren wth 1mg of arimadex eod,last year i did the same course bt used nova and aromasin and 1000mcgs of igf1 and i was a proper test monster for the 1st time in a lot of cycles,help wood be very much appriciated thanks.

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    bro thats a pretty long cycle and arimadex wont do anything with regards to the tren ,id get some caber or letro to combat prolactin which i think my be lowing your sex drive,although letro may affect your sex drive as wel,so id just get some caber which from what i understand drives your libido straight through the roof anyway.good luck

thanks,wot is caber and where wud u get it from?

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    20 weeks at a gram and tren thats pretty heavy man, but you didnt ask about that so listen to above post think the prolactin has you down

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    cabergoline = brand name dostinex,bro search around im sure you find it,i have a local source and im in SA so im not gonna be able to help you there

Gears is offline Member
    Bro, recovery is going to be brutal. What do you have lined up for PCT or are you on HRT? Like the above poster said, the low libdo is probably related to high prolactin, you need to be taking something for that, you should also get your thyroid levels checked.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve parr View Post
    thanks,wot is caber and where wud u get it from?
    im glad you asked!

all about caber
    The How To Use Caber Thread

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would consider coming of the long cycle, it sounds like your body as had enough, also the armidex can be causing the issues with sex drive so half the dose or stop it completely if you carry on..

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steve parr View Post
    Can anyone help me understand why my libido is so low,im currently on week 20 of 1000 of enth and 200 tren wth 1mg of arimadex eod,last year i did the same course bt used nova and aromasin and 1000mcgs of igf1 and i was a proper test monster for the 1st time in a lot of cycles,help wood be very much appriciated thanks.
    read

estrogen/progesterone side effect control on cycle
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

thanks everyone,the advice is much appriciated. Im doing the anthony robets pct it worked a treat for me last year bt stil didnt feel the normal horn and i had 5mths off cud that be procolatin related?

kaju is offline Associate Member
    I just left another board and the same subject came up. out of about ten replies they all said too much test.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would consider coming of the long cycle, it sounds like your body as had enough, also the armidex can be causing the issues with sex drive so half the dose or stop it completely if you carry on..
    thats what i was going to say. you need to drop that armidex dose to .25-.5mgs eod
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information