fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

painful back spasms

i am getting painful back spasm not even when i am lifting,i get it when i am sleeping,relaxing whatever i am doiing,is that the dbol back pump? lol

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    most likely d-bol

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    yea thats the d bol giving you back pumps. Not much you can do to stop it, but you might be able to reduce it by taking your pills with a meal, and splitting your dose up throughout the day if your not already. Sucks i know, but you got to learn to put up with it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I never have problems with dbol . I will be taking those delicious strawberry dbols again soon when I start my fall bulking cycle.

testigator is offline Junior Member
    I always have extreme back pumps on DBol . The pain is constant the entire 4 weeks for me but no injury from it. Its just the deal.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by VR4 View Post
    yea thats the d bol giving you back pumps. Not much you can do to stop it, but you might be able to reduce it by taking your pills with a meal, and splitting your dose up throughout the day if your not already. Sucks i know, but you got to learn to put up with it.
    Not true bro...no matter when you take them or if taken with meal spasm will continue...its the build up of water retention....and there is something you can do to stop it bring the dose down or simply stop taking it.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Not true bro...no matter when you take them or if taken with meal spasm will continue...its the build up of water retention....and there is something you can do to stop it bring the dose down or simply stop taking it.
    100% true.

Thread Information