HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Post Surgery Cycle

I had just received my surgery on June 28th. I am currently in physical therapy for about two weeks.

A little breakdown: I had my injury mid cycle and feel b/c of the steroids I have heeled quicker and stronger then normal. (per my doctors) When i started my therapy, the docs were amazed by how fast and well my injury is doing.

My questions are... Would it be bad to take another cycle soon? When would I take my next cycle? And what compounds would be best for my body, keeping in mind of my injury? (the only steroid i know of helping joints and connective tissue is decca)

thanks everyone!

28yrs old
    185lbs
    very experienced in cycling

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,you can be a better judge of that...did you do PCT after last cycle???..how are you feeling now??What exactly eas your injury??..no matter what you do...Test will be the base of the cycle so you know...What are your goals for the cycle you want to do??

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Bro,you can be a better judge of that...did you do PCT after last cycle???..how are you feeling now??What exactly eas your injury??..no matter what you do...Test will be the base of the cycle so you know...What are your goals for the cycle you want to do??
    yes, clomid.
    I tore my pec and tendon completely off the bone. I still have alot of repairing since my docs say i should be out for atleast 6-9 months, but was thinking about taking something to aid my recovery. I would never do a cyc that shuts you down without test!!

My goal is to regain my strength and start building from there! Ive had surgery on my other shoulder (dislocation), and even tho I had therapy, I am ALOT weaker in that arm. I dont want that to happen again...(although it would just even things out i guess lol)

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Damn bro a a full width pec tear...Buddy of mine who is Pro bber tore it off bone...to be honest man...NO compounds yet...as the adverse reaction s of compounds loosen and weaken tendons and ligaments...Heal for a bit first bro!!!...he rested and he's back in fact competing in 4 weeks at the atlantic city pro show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Damn bro a a full width pec tear...Buddy of mine who is Pro bber tore it off bone...to be honest man...NO compounds yet...as the adverse reaction s of compounds loosen and weaken tendons and ligaments...Heal for a bit first bro!!!...he rested and he's back in fact competing in 4 weeks at the atlantic city pro show.
    Ok, thats what i figured. I appreciate it bro! Im not trying to speed anything up or cut corners, i just wanted to help! lol You have any recomendations for my next cyc? (which wont be for atleast 4-5 months now)

Two of my buddies compete in that tourney every yr. Both won, not sure what divisions tho!

Thread Information