View Poll Results: How did EQ work for YOU?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Worked great

2 16.67%
  • Didn't do much

6 50.00%
  • Worked, but not worth the money

3 25.00%
  • Increased appetite

3 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Eq poll

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member

EQ Poll

Just want to know how EQ worked for you FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.
    I'm thinking about adding it in my cycle, but am getting mixed reviews.
    And if it increased your appetite, please mark that box too. It's multiple choice.
    Last edited by VR4; 08-30-2008 at 10:55 AM.

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    That's not gonna change man. Some people swear by it while others would sooner take a multi-vitamin.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i personally love eq
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    For me EQ is a waste of time its to weak and needs to be ran for to many weeks to get any kind of benefit out of it and thats if your one of the lucky ones who do respond to it.

It doesn't aid any kind of muscle building IMHO so why use it just for appetite issues, stick with b12 and add another compound to the stack what will build muscle. It also increases the RBC to a very high level which is not a good thing and my BW showed this many times while running EQ.

There are a few people who swear buy it but I feel these are in the minority so why risk using it when the odds are against it working, but the only way to know if it works on you is to try it and see for yourself.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    i really like eq. Although in most cases i would say its not worth the money. Its kinda like primo, but less expensive.

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    For me EQ is a waste of time its to weak and needs to be ran for to many weeks to get any kind of benefit out of it and thats if your one of the lucky ones who do respond to it.

It doesn't aid any kind of muscle building IMHO so why use it just for appetite issues, stick with b12 and add another compound to the stack what will build muscle. It also increases the RBC to a very high level which is not a good thing and my BW showed this many times while running EQ.

There are a few people who swear buy it but I feel these are in the minority so why risk using it when the odds are against it working, but the only way to know if it works on you is to try it and see for yourself.
    great info. Thanks. What other compound would you recommend other than deca or orals for mass?

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Have never taken it, don't care too either

What's Your Cycle look like so far bro? Didn't you have it up a few days ago? Something Like Test prop Nandrolone and drol? Pretty stout cycle has it is man. What are the doses?

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by lcstriker07 View Post
    What's Your Cycle look like so far bro? Didn't you have it up a few days ago? Something Like Test prop Nandrolone and drol? Pretty stout cycle has it is man. What are the doses?
    drol 75mg/day
    npp 500/week shot ED
    prop 150mg/week shot ED
    and was thinking EQ too.

I want to drop the drol, and just run a short ester eq...that way I have all short ester compounds and only run it for 8 weeks.
    Keep in mind I'm not going to be making any gains from the test prop, so I dont count that as a a compound of my cycle. It is just there to replace my natty test.
    So without the eq...I only have NPP to be making my gains....if that makes sense.

Broozer is offline New Member
    I tried it a couple of years ago and all I wanted to do is eat while I was taking it, ended up throwing it away. Definitely a waste of money in my opinion

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by Broozer View Post
    I tried it a couple of years ago and all I wanted to do is eat while I was taking it, ended up throwing it away. Definitely a waste of money in my opinion
    Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
    Where you trying to cut?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I had good sucess with it, ran it at 600mgs for 15 weeks with b-12. Like Marcus said my RBC was high, I was getting bloodwork done so after they took blood it went back down, you can go donate blood if you have a problem. My appeatite was unreal, I could eat and eat, my metabolism was so high I still leaned out. I did have some hair shedding though, went away once I stopped.

All in all, I would run it again if I could find it at 400mgs per ml, if not its just to much oil for what you get out of it.

BTW, shitty poll options.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Nice cycle but I've always been under the impression eq needed to be run for at least 12 weeks. Using all short esters is pretty controdicting of that. I Think you should just up your prop dosage. And why drop the drol if you're only running for 8 weeks? Just don't want to take an oral?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    sweet another one of these. If you aren't sure if it's worth the money, I figure why take the chance?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VR4 View Post
    Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
    Where you trying to cut?
    why take aas for this. try spices and more excersize

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    there should be a better option then,"didnt do much." there should have been a didnt do anything.

VR4
    lol...sorry about the shitty poll options. I made it right when I woke up...and was still tired. Dont think I can edit it...

green22 is offline Senior Member
    Its not my fav. just dont get that much out of it.

daytrader is offline Member
    I love it... actually ran it alone as my first cycle and i can say i got good strength gains and vascularity with it... but the main reason i am running it again (with test this time) is the joint support i got while running it.... before the cycle i had tennis elbow so bad i could barley curl i 20lbs DB after the cycle the pain was COMPLETLEY gone and till this day (over a year later knock on wood) the pain in the tendon has not come back

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    didnt bother to vote as the 1st time oi used it ti was the nuts,ran it for 16 weeks,second time i used it didnt get nowt dfrom it,wont use it again............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Drunk! ^^^^ LOL Be sure to take his advice!

CL_SAYED is offline Junior Member
    EQ it should take in high dose and long time

like 500 mg/week for 12weeks as start
    or higher

I don't like it in cutting Cycle

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    I wanted to start a thread like this.... Im so torn to wether or not to add it to a cycle.
    I would really like to know what people find it does.... i know its supose to give small gains and increased hunger. I have heard the vascularity is only temperary while on cycle. I would really like to know what the differences on ur cycle with the add of eq...
    so if u say u have 14 weeks test e and then same cycle but with 600mg of eq what differences would u have by the end? would you drop bf as same as gaining... or does it just add a few extra lbs??

Thread Information