916casanova is offline Associate Member

pct mess up and next cycle

Okay so my cousin just came off a 10 week cycle of test prop, durabolin and winny. Dosage was 150mg of test and 150mg dura eod then kicked in 75mg winny eod half way thru. He only took nolvadex for 1 week for his pct. I asked why and he said he forgot it was supposed to be for 4 weeks. Anyway, he did the one week of pct and 2 weeks without anything. He started the cycle I was going to do but due to my shoulder surgery I can't. So now he is taking 40mg dbol , 600mg test cypionate and 600mg equipoise . It will be week 2 this coming monday and he is worried that he isn't feeling the dbol like he should. Does dbol help boost your test? Could he not be getting the results he wants cuz he didn't do proper pct and started this cycle too early before getting his natural test to kick back in? 10week cycle, 1 week pct then 2 more weeks with nothing then started again with dbol,cyp and eq. I told him to take a longer break and to run the pct but he wanted to get started again asap.

one8nine is offline Banned
    time on + pct = time off
    it has to do with time off not natty test

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    3 weeks off isn't enough, should be more like 14

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I hope he likes shots, from the rate he is going, hes gonna be taking them the rest of his life...

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    agreed. Hes jacking himself up. This is what we would call steroid abuse . Someone whos doing it and not know what hes doing.

The messed up thing is people tell him and he doesn't listen. I told him to take more time off and a few of us told him to run a better pct and for longer but he says his memory is crap and he forgot. At this point, should he continue to run it rather than stop? the cypionate and eq should be kicking in soon.

if hes 2 weeks in then no thery are not going to peak soon

So keep running it? He has been taking 40mg dbol and 600mg of cyp and eq. He knows he messed up but what to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by 916casanova View Post
    So keep running it? He has been taking 40mg dbol and 600mg of cyp and eq. He knows he messed up but what to do now.
    no
    stop and run a pct and take proper time off
    skipping pct and time off isnt cycling, its drug addiction, abuse, and pre hrt

Thread Information