roadkill815 is offline New Member

Existing Gyno and Cycle

I was thinking of running a cycle of Sus, but I have had gyno from the age of 13. How would I go about running letro through the cycle and pct after?

..Oh, and does the Letro sides (concerned mostly about labido) go away after discontinue of use?
    Last edited by roadkill815; 09-03-2008 at 11:48 AM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    The first step to success is not running sustanon , thats just ASKING for problems.

What type of problems? I know there are many people against sus and for sus, but I'm sure it's all opinions. Sustanon , just like any other test will give me results.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    lol go for it then...

But are you trying to run a gyno reverse?

Yes, why should I ignore sus?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Well what do you want to do?

Do a cycle? Or get rid of gyno?
    You cant do both at the same time...

I would like to do a cycle without seeing my gyno get worse, and then afterwards get rid of it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would like to do a cycle without seeing my gyno get worse, and then afterwards get rid of it.
    The smart thing to do would be forget cycling right now and try and get rid of your gyno using letro. If that is successful then you could run light cycles and always include a strong ai like letro in all future cycles.

How often do people get rid of their gyno that wasn't cause by a cycle with letro?

Branch_w is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roadkill815 View Post
    How often do people get rid of their gyno that wasn't cause by a cycle with letro?
    my understanding was that you can only get rid of gyno with letro if you caught it right away not after years of having it...

X1nn3R is offline Junior Member
    I forget were the post i read was but i am pretty sure there has been studies that showed novadex could reverse dated gyno

one8nine is offline Banned
    What type of problems? I know there are many people against sus and for sus, but I'm sure it's all opinions. Sustanon, just like any other test will give me results.
    actually i hate it because i took y time to research it and i understand what an ester it
    unlike other tests it will give you the worst sides

sust sucks
    this is why sust sucks

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    The smart thing to do would be forget cycling right now and try and get rid of your gyno using letro. If that is successful then you could run light cycles and always include a strong ai like letro in all future cycles.
    damn right

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    actually i hate it because i took y time to research it and i understand what an ester it
    unlike other tests it will give you the worst sides

sust sucks
    this is why sust sucks

damn right
    You seem pretty knowlegable about this sort of stuff. Would letro reverse my dated gyno? If so, how long would it take. Do you think I could get a script for it, or am I better off getting it from arr?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would letro reverse my dated gyno? If so, how long would it take. Do you think I could get a script for it, or am I better off getting it from arr?
    It is hard to access whether it will work or not some people have great success with letro while others find no cure other than surgery, everyone is different. If I were you I would hit up ar-r but you could try a doctor but most probably wouldnt prescribe it to you.

Went to see a general surgeon today and he said he would not recommend surgery because they're may be a dip in the nipple along with a scar underneath the nipple. Would a plastic surgeon be in order?

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Went to see a general surgeon today and he said he would not recommend surgery because they're may be a dip in the nipple along with a scar underneath the nipple. Would a plastic surgeon be in order?
    Yes....one the specializes in Gyno....and if you had the tissue there since the age of 13.....Letro would not do you any good.

BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    Yes....one the specializes in Gyno....and if you had the tissue there since the age of 13.....Letro would not do you any good.
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMBAM2385 View Post
    Seen it, and am pretty sure thats from steroid induced gyno. I have a mild case of pubertal gyno.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMBAM2385 View Post

Yes read Binos thread(many times).....know many that have had good luck with it......know many with with gyno from puperty.....including myslef......LETRO will NOT help remove glandular/adipose tissue that has been on your body for a deacade or longer.....a good PS can!!

Thread Information