pockets is offline Junior Member

another sust. story

stats 38 yrs old 6 ft tall 225 workout experience on and off most of life steady for the past two years diet is strong 7 meals a day.this is not one day but what i have been eating. all the basics chicken breasts at least 3 or 4 a day, oatmeal, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat wraps for chicken,ground turkey, filet mignon, rice, sweet potatos,cottage cheese, almonds, broccoli, flax seed oil, fruit, light mayo pretty much every thing is clean. thats my basic stapels.out of that i try to get in about 3500 to 4000 calories a day. try to limit the shakes to two a day if that.at least a gallon or so of water a day. multi vitamin and fish oil. anyway im in my 8th week of my first cycle started my cycle at 211 lbs .5 cc eod of sust. 1st 6 weeks 30 mgs d bol. thats what i think i gained the weight on. since quiting the d bol ive not gained a pound. in fact it fluctuates, i was 222 today strength varies too i think the strength i gained was from the d bol and now shit that should be easy easy seems hard, oh yeah i workout 4 or 5 times a week. more importantly im not gettind the wood i should be getting im horny as hell always but to get a boner wife has to earn it or work at it.on the d bol for the first few weeks it was no problem.
    lastly right nipple was a feeling a little puffy so i started a-dex .5 mgs eod been off the d bol for a couple weeks nipple still feels funny. i dont know not sure what to think about the sust. could that be making my nipple puffy since i stopped the d bol.or if the sust was bunk the nipple should have gotten better since i stopped d bol and using the a dex. well sorry for such a long story and exuse my writing. thanks for any advice

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    you must be very prone, thats not much gear

the nipple really isnt that bad. i was wondering if the sust is junk. one thing i did not write was i bumped the d bol to 40 mgs the last week or so.

bump
    Last edited by pockets; 09-04-2008 at 10:08 AM.

bump can i get some help?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Thats normal..dbol is mostly water weight bro..1/2 cc EOD of sus is quite low bro...not to mention there are many other factors...you listed what you ate but not quantity...The fact that your nip is sensitive can be an indication that the sus is real..

badER is offline Junior Member
    The dbol may have given you that gyno, either that or you saying they are feeling slightly weird? Maybe your just paranoid?

Either way, I personally would drop the Adex and run Nolvadex for 40mg till sides subside.

Hopefully someone else with more knowledge will be able to fill you in.

its not in my head there is something going onin the right nipple. like i said not too bad though,i think the a-dex is taking care of it. .5 of gear i will bump a full cc,and or i could shoot ed that dont bother me. how about the boners? any thoughts? i know im eating enough,but i am going to up calories today. let me know. next cycle wont be sust. but i do have 5 more vials, and if its good i may as well use this cycle i read this shit is underdosed. theres a post in another section. made by bp

bump

bump

one8nine is offline Banned
    your english skills are not great
    you have a 600 word run on sentence
    try breaking up your sentences with punctuation im getting a headache trying to find the actual questionmaybe even like this:

stats-

diet-

cycle-

problem-

my english skills are fine its my typing and writing skills are bad. my diet is fine, my stats are as follows.
    225 lbs
    6 ft. tall
    14% bf
    1st cycle .5 cc sust. eod 1 st 6 weeks 30 mgs d bo
    im not typing that all out again. im sure your smart enough to figure it out. if you can help i would appreciate it. if not let me know. if you decide to fire back more insults dont bother. advice is what im looking for. thanks

p.s take some motrin for that headache lol
    Last edited by pockets; 09-05-2008 at 11:35 AM.

bump

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    One8nine was a good person to help you, no insults intnded I'm sure

no insults intended.

Quote Originally Posted by pockets View Post
    my english skills are fine its my typing and writing skills are bad. my diet is fine, my stats are as follows.
    225 lbs
    6 ft. tall
    14% bf
    1st cycle .5 cc sust. eod 1 st 6 weeks 30 mgs d bo
    im not typing that all out again. im sure your smart enough to figure it out. if you can help i would appreciate it. if not let me know. if you decide to fire back more insults dont bother. advice is what im looking for. thanks

p.s take some motrin for that headache lol
    your diet is not good at 14%
    what is the problem?
    did you do pct?

this thread would be a good read for your problem
    How to Write a Post That Gets Your Questions Answered!

hey thanks for replying. 14% is just a guess i have never actually gotten tested. my wife thinks im more like 10 %. again just a guess. im rounding up a little. but anyway, i eat very clean. you know how i type and write,i will be here typing this diet forever. when i first joined sight phate gave some good advice on diet and i been pretty much following that.
    my main problem i guess is, if my sust. is any good. got good gains while on the d bol. but the past two weeks since i have been off the d bol,havent gained any weight. another guy yesterday posted my doses are real low. i think he is a monitor for the sight. i have been taking .5 cc eod. i have no problem shooting this shit ed. maybe go .5cc ed???? i done alot of reading and it seems i should be gaining more weight. i have always had a hard time gaining weight. i was always pretty decent size naturally. even when i was not working out.anyway im uping my calories to close to 5000 a day. and see what happens. i am trying to give this sust.a chance before stoping this cycle. lastly i can get a boner. but it takes a little work. they dont come naturally like they should.oh and my nipple is still a little puffy. even after being d bol over two weeks. maybe blood test next week. to see what test levels are. the only problem with that i just had complete physical last week of june. what do i tell him. well thanks again.
    hey sorry if was getting cocky in earlier post.
    i read this brand of sust. is underdosed. maybe thats got something to with it.

bump

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    When

writing

long

paragraphs

write

them

this!!!

Its hard to read otherwise...

hey thanks for replying. 14% is just a guess i have never actually gotten tested. my wife thinks im more like 10 %. again just a guess. im rounding up a little. but anyway, i eat very clean. you know how i type and write,i will be here typing this diet forever. when i first joined sight phate gave some good advice on diet and i been pretty much following that.
    my main problem i guess is, if my sust. is any good. got good gains while on the d bol. but the past two weeks since i have been off the d bol,havent gained any weight. another guy yesterday posted my doses are real low. i think he is a monitor for the sight. i have been taking .5 cc eod. i have no problem shooting this shit ed. maybe go .5cc ed???? i done alot of reading and it seems i should be gaining more weight. i have always had a hard time gaining weight. i was always pretty decent size naturally. even when i was not working out.anyway im uping my calories to close to 5000 a day. and see what happens. i am trying to give this sust.a chance before stoping this cycle. lastly i can get a boner. but it takes a little work. they dont come naturally like they should.oh and my nipple is still a little puffy. even after being d bol over two weeks. maybe blood test next week. to see what test levels are. the only problem with that i just had complete physical last week of june. what do i tell him. well thanks again.
    hey sorry if was getting cocky in earlier post.
    i read this brand of sust. is underdosed. maybe thats got something to with it.
    i appreciate you use of periods in this post
    if phate made your diet its spot on then
    .5ml eod is okay
    are you taking an ai? your estrogen can be high from the dbol /sust, inhibiting gains- especially if your nippl is puffy thats a serious sign. and the boner too.

estrogen/progesterone side effect control on cycle
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS

thanks for the tip

If you get a Test Level test soon, its gonna be sky high...

As far as telling doctors youre on AAS, i feel honesty if the best policy, its not like they will snitch you out to the proper authorites...

Your gear is either underdosed, or fake...

It sounds like your getting some gyno also... Yes?

i have been taking .5 a-dex eod. for about two weeks. as far the blood test if the sust. is bad wouldnt i be bottomed out from d bol. or at least my natural level after i had physical in june ?? if sust. was good, test should be high. at that dose im taking ,if its underdosed, would it hurt if i upped dose> i have 5 more vials. and i will probably never use this shit again. test p interests me.
    there is a post in the section to see if gear is good, i dont know how to direct to post. same shit in that post i have. its under pictures of legit steroids , about 18 posts down by the the big chase.

bump

I wouldnt up the dose... That is if you really think it is fake...

not sure if its fake. im leanig toward no,its not fake.actually i dont know. blood test would tell i guess.

we cant answer that question without knowing the actual dosage
    theres no need to bump a thread after 1 minute

Well if you dont gain, its fake...

Or your diet and training sucks

its sust 250

its sust 250
    but you just said you think its underdosed??
    if its underdosed its sust 249 or less

i have no idea if its underdosed. i dont have enough experience with this shit to determine that exactly. im just throwing it out there.i just learned that term on this just website. look i have been trying to research this on my own through reading as much as i can.theres to many variables for me to figure out. i was just thinking some else may have went to this. one 8 what do you think it is? let me ask you this. coming off six weeks of d bol. how would i feel if i didnt run a pct? what would the libido be like? i know the d was good.secondly,being off the d bol for two weeks and running .5 mg of a-dex. would i still have a sensitive nipple? process of elimination.

bump

i have no idea if its underdosed. i dont have enough experience with this shit to determine that exactly. im just throwing it out there.i just learned that term on this just website. look i have been trying to research this on my own through reading as much as i can.theres to many variables for me to figure out. i was just thinking some else may have went to this. one 8 what do you think it is? let me ask you this. coming off six weeks of d bol. how would i feel if i didnt run a pct? what would the libido be like? i know the d was good.secondly,being off the d bol for two weeks and running .5 mg of a-dex. would i still have a sensitive nipple? process of elimination.
    again, thank you for punctuation
    regardless of your test dude your adex seems bunk
    on .5mg adex eod you should not be having nippie probs, lemme just ask again to be sue, whats your bf%?

imo, keep using .5mL eod, up your adex to .5mg ed. if your tits still hurt your adex is fake on test/dbol only

let that ride another 2 weeks.
    if in 2 weeks you still dont feel shit, go to pct 2 weeks later. i think youre a little premature to ditch the sust yet.

hey thanks. t got the a dex from ar. im gonna try to get dr. for blood test

hey thanks. t got the a dex from ar. im gonna try to get dr. for blood test
    yes good call
    normal test is 200-600ng/dl
    that cycle should put you at 1,500+ by now

thank guys, i will let you know how it turns out

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    so did you get that blood test ran yet?

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

ditto

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    i appreciate you use of periods in this post
    if phate made your diet its spot on then
    .5ml eod is okay
    are you taking an ai? your estrogen can be high from the dbol /sust, inhibiting gains- especially if your nippl is puffy thats a serious sign. and the boner too.

estrogen/progesterone side effect control on cycle
    estrogen/progesterone and gyno/side effects INFO FOR NEW GUYS
    .5ml eod is fine.
    I got gyno from a sust oral cycle,and i think it is common with this combo.
    AI took care of mine,
    you may want to try letro from the sponsor if you are not already.
    OH and the boner thing is "decca dick" you may need another research product for that!(if you know what I mean)

Thread Information