controlfreak is offline New Member

I need Help!!!!!

I would first like to say that i appreciate this website...what a great way to learn a lot of info!!!

My first question...which has been driving me insane for some time now is...How do i convert mlg's to ml...my needles are measured in ml not mlgs...so just to be clear..how many ml's should i be taking a week if i wanna do 600mlgs a week...i have a good idea i just want to be sure i am getting the most from my gear...

My second question is...what kind of results can i expect from 1000 mlgs of test enth, 600mlgs of EQ per week and 50 mlgs of Dbol per day(for the first 5 weeks)..thank you in advance for your response....CONTROL-FREAK!!!!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    If your gear is dosed at 200mg/ml then 1ml is 200mg....
    What was your last cycle?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by controlfreak View Post
    I would first like to say that i appreciate this website...what a great way to learn a lot of info!!!

My first question...which has been driving me insane for some time now is...How do i convert mlg's to ml...my needles are measured in ml not mlgs...so just to be clear..how many ml's should i be taking a week if i wanna do 600mlgs a week...i have a good idea i just want to be sure i am getting the most from my gear...

My second question is...what kind of results can i expect from 1000 mlgs of test enth, 600mlgs of EQ per week and 50 mlgs of Dbol per day(for the first 5 weeks)..thank you in advance for your response....CONTROL-FREAK!!!!
    First of all...welcome to the site. Second..you need to post your stats and cycle experience. Third if this is your first cycle it may not be i your best interest to use all those compounds at once. Juice is measures in Mg's per Ml...if your test is 250 mg's per Ml ..it means every Ml or cc has 250 mg's in it. Just the fact that you don't know this tells me you aren't ready for juice.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by controlfreak View Post

how to dose your drugs
    http://forums.steroid.com/educational-threads/357078-dosing-your-drugs.html#post4150809

Thread Information