NewSB is offline Junior Member

Please....How much gear to Purchase??

Hey everyone...i will be using 2 10ml bottles of Sus from B****n. I want to get my pct in order, so..looking for some advice on how much to purchase so i dont run out. I was looking to get arimidex (or L-dex) while on and then use nolva with arom or prov for my pct. I dont know how much to purchase. I was thinking of using the arimidex eod or e3d (.25 or .5). Must likely will use ARR..Some help please so i can get my gear together.

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    Can't post lab names bro, red the rules.
    I believe lion's L-dex is 1mg/ml so at .25mg a day you should be in the clear.
    Use proviron or aromasin at 50mg ed
    and nolva at 20mg ed some people like to do a 40/40/20/20 split so you might consider that.

Check out 189's pct. It's pretty insightful.
    one8nine's opinion on pct (links to side effect control too)

On another note Sust should be shot eod for at least 10-12 weeks so make sure those 2 bottles will last you. Don't know the dosage or I'd tell you myself.

Other than that, pretty solid pct for running just sust.

NewSB is offline Junior Member
    i will be using sus 250 eod at .5ml. 500mg/wk. I need some info on how many bottles of AI and Serm i will need.

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    Alright, let's break it down then. Your AI on cycle is L-dex at .5mg eod. If you use lion's L-dex that is dosed at 1mg per ml, One bottle should last you 120 days. 4 months which is longer than those 2 bottles of sust will last you.
    Now for PCT Proviron or Aromasin for 4-6 weeks means you'll need 50 mg ed - 350mg/wk - between 1400mg and 2100mg. So roughly 2g's. Dont know your dosage so you're on your own on that one.
    For the nolva, Let's say you use lion's tamox dosed at 20mg/ml 50ml's. At 20mg ed for 4-6 weeks (28-42 days) One bottle will suffice.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    put together exactly what your gonna run for pct.. how much how often and do the math.. its not that hard really.

one8nine is offline Banned
    well lets see
    if you run 20mg every day for 30 days
    you need 30 pills 20mg each
    or 60 pills 10mg each
    or 15 pills 40mg each

youre asking people do do the math for you?
    come on man

Thread Information