916casanova is offline Associate Member

thinking about clen and t3 but not lifting

Hey all, just had some major shoulder repair done. Labrum, torn bicep tendon, damaged rotator cuff and shaved off some bone. I had some great results with my test and tren cycle and leaned up and hardend up quite a bit. Now I can feel my self gaining some weight since I wasn't lifting as much before surgery and now this week have just been the sofa king on pain meds most the day. I just got some clen and t3 and wondering if it is recommended to take while injured. I won't be lifting or anything but don't want to loose to much muscle taking it. Any recommendations? I am trying to eat clean but at my size and use to taking in so many calories it is hard to drop down so low while injured. Must admit I haven't had much of an appetite since surgery but its coming back.

mechE is offline New Member
    That sucks i know how you feel, just got my labrum repaired on december 21st, full SLAP lesion, just getting back to lifting in the last 2 months. I didn't gain much weight during the recovery period due to the fact that without all the lifting you won't be as hungry.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 916casanova View Post
    Hey all, just had some major shoulder repair done. Labrum, torn bicep tendon, damaged rotator cuff and shaved off some bone. I had some great results with my test and tren cycle and leaned up and hardend up quite a bit. Now I can feel my self gaining some weight since I wasn't lifting as much before surgery and now this week have just been the sofa king on pain meds most the day.
    I just got some clen and t3 and wondering if it is recommended to take while injured. I won't be lifting or anything but don't want to loose to much muscle taking it. Not a good idea IMO, clen will only help if you are doing cardio along with it and t3 is definitely not a good idea
    Any recommendations? Yeah, supplement with bcaa's and lots of clean food
    I am trying to eat clean but at my size and use to taking in so many calories it is hard to drop down so low while injured. Must admit I haven't had much of an appetite since surgery but its coming back.
    post your stats and diet and i'll help you out the best i can

Quote Originally Posted by Phate;41***32
    post your stats and diet and i'll help you out the best i can

I am 32 and 207lbs but going up. Was at 203 when I came off my test and tren cycle and was at apx 16% BF. I haven't gotten my body fat checked recently though. I eat pretty clean. About 50%carbs 30% protein and 20% fats. Healthy carbs and fats. Eating everything with 2 legs or less for my meat to stay away from saturated fats. Eating nuts, egg whites brown rice, wheat breads etc...

k, i think you can make your diet a little better by changing some small things

write down everything you eat tomorrow and how much and post it here or in the diet forum and i'll go over it and critique it for you

EVen with diet in check I am still gonna run the clen but my question was is it bad to run it while injured and should I run T3 while not on cycle?

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    No! Do not take T3 if your not lifting. You'll lose muscle mass. Stay with clen up your protein. Your gonna need all the strength you can get if you ever get me in the gym!

Here is an average day of eating..

Breakfast. 4 egg whites 1 whole egg with salsa. Sometimes with a lowfat torilla or piece of wheat toast with non fat spray imitation butter. Glass of OJ. Plain oatmeal with honey

Snack: 1 cup cottage cheese with tomato and pepper.

Lunch: Turkey sandwhich on wheat with lettuce, tomato, mustard and lowfat mayo. Diet coke and sometimes a couple baked lays

Snack: OPT Nutrition protein shake or a protien bar with glass of 1% milk

Dinner 6 or 7pm: Chicken breast, red potatoes and steamed veggies with no butter or salt.

Apx 8pm a OPT casien protein shake. not every night though.

Sometimes for breakfast I have go lean high protein cereal with lowfat 1% milk.

Daily intake is about 2500-2700 calories

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    No! Do not take T3 if your not lifting. You'll lose muscle mass. Stay with clen up your protein. Your gonna need all the strength you can get if you ever get me in the gym!
    Get you into the gym?? Damn bro you won't fit thru the door anymore!! *LOL* JK man you are looking great. I wish I coulda ran my whole cycle. Better that I stopped especially with my shoulder so bad.

Rest up. Just work on healing right. We get to do it again!

Any tips on the diet?

Quote Originally Posted by 916casanova View Post
    Here is an average day of eating..

Breakfast. 4 egg whites 1 whole egg with salsa. Sometimes with a lowfat torilla or piece of wheat toast with non fat spray imitation butter. Glass of OJ. Plain oatmeal with honey
    try 6 egg whites and 2 yolks with oatmeal, drop the honey and use splenda, drop the concentrated sugar(juice) and bread
    Snack: 1 cup cottage cheese with tomato and pepper.
    not bad
    Lunch: Turkey sandwhich on wheat with lettuce, tomato, mustard and lowfat mayo. Diet coke and sometimes a couple baked lays
    cut out the bread and make sure the turkey is real, not processed, eat with red or sweet potatos(no russet or idaho potatos)
    Snack: OPT Nutrition protein shake or a protien bar with glass of 1% milk
    if this is PWO then make sure you're getting 50+g protein and add some sweet potatos
    Dinner 6 or 7pm: Chicken breast, red potatoes and steamed veggies with no butter or salt.
    nice, i like this meal
    Apx 8pm a OPT casien protein shake. not every night though.
    you can use cottage cheese as well for this
    Sometimes for breakfast I have go lean high protein cereal with lowfat 1% milk.
    personally i like FiberOne cereal, 14g of fiber per 60calories, can't beat that and it fills you up, but go lean is good too
    Daily intake is about 2500-2700 calories
    any questions?

Thanks for the tips.. All in all I'm not doin that bad. I have reduce my portions to reduce my calories since I am not very active at all. Any other meal alternatives would be great to hear as well. So while eating this way and not lifting I would still like some input on doing clen by itself. T3 I have only taken when I was running the tren a. I was wondering if I would lose way more fat and some muscle or way more muscle and less fat taking it while not on cycle??

taking t3 your chances of lsoing muscle will go up, it you want to use it supplement with lots of bcaas

I'm just wondering if anyone has used it while not on cycle and lost a good majority of fat. I know on here lots of peoples main goal is gaining and keeping muscle but in my case I feel I am a little too big for my height and wouldn't mind if I lost a little size as long as I lost alot of body fat. Trying to get to the 13 or 14% range while I'm off. I can do treadmill and bike but that's it.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Phate, what is your opinion about blueberries or strawberries with oats (no milk) in the am vs. splenda?

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    Phate, what is your opinion about blueberries or strawberries with oats (no milk) in the am vs. splenda?
    I'm sure if you make your own thread he'll answer you.

Thread Information