Aubs is offline New Member

Injection mistake!

Hi Guys on my second course with sus and decca,
    so far only pinned my backside but have been getting tired of this so decided yesterday to shoot my thigh, did all the research hit the correct spot, i was i bit nervous doing it so i had my muscle tense without knowing it, when the needle was in than only did i relax properly, when i did this my whole muscle shifted with the needle still in there and nowhere to go. now this morning my thigh is sore as sh%t, what do you guys recommend i do should i not train legs for a while and let it heal, is this even a big problem or is it nothing to worry about?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    probably hit a nerve...i wouldn't worry bout it

Thanks that a relief will it be fine to train legs though or should I let it heal

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    im guessing you hit the thigh with the sust/deca ?? the first day wont be so bad its the second and third day that hurt the worst..id say lay off the legs at least until tomorow to see how they feel..you dont wanna over do them and not be able to walk. alota ppl like leg shots, i personly cant stand them ,especialy with sust or prop.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I always pin my thigh, I love love it love it. When you pin try to sit down so your body is relaxed

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    I remember doing my quad for the first time. I did it really close to my knee and limped around for about a week or two.

If you do it in the right spot, there's no problems.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    every first shot into a virgin muscle is sore day after. It will come easier next time

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    I have been standing when I inject my quads and there is always a little muscle soreness but, it is no big deal just work with the pain. No Pain No Gain.

MG959 is offline New Member
    You would have known rite away if you had hit a nerve bro. Probably just sore because of new injection spot. Next time you wanna hit the quad try it after a hot shower to relax the muscles and then prop your leg up on something and take all your weight off of it. I personaly find it more comfortable to pin the upper-outer (sweep)portion of the quad.

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AcePowerZ View Post
    I have been standing when I inject my quads and there is always a little muscle soreness but, it is no big deal just work with the pain. No Pain No Gain.

I do the exact same thing!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I love my quad shots... I lay down and have my lady shoot me...been doin it this way forever it seems...not even a drop of blood after taking the pin out...just solid muscle baby!!

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Happend to me about 5 times last cycle its painful! It seems like the more you think about it the more it happens.. I only pin my ass now

wizard1997 is offline Associate Member
    Im just starting my 1st cycle. From my experience the shots into my quads was easy and had no pain...until the next day. Hurt like hell. I thought that I could still do my leg workout and maybe it would help the pain. BIG MISTAKE. Would lay off leg work until the injection site heals. just my opininion.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    I love my quad shots... I lay down and have my lady shoot me...been doin it this way forever it seems...not even a drop of blood after taking the pin out...just solid muscle baby!!
    so true, i never bleed from the thigh, only from the glutes sometimes
    i usually do it standing up, but in the future i will try lying down as well as sitting down (im excited)

thank alot guys will lay off the legs!

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by breakbones View Post
    I always pin my thigh, I love love it love it. When you pin try to sit down so your body is relaxed
    You'll love it until you try other areas and find out that quads, although easy to get at, were the worst area to inject.

Thread Information