tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Thinking about running EQ

Hey guys, Im running Test E at 750mg/wk for my next cycle and im thinking abut throwing som EQ in. What should I expect and how much do I run for a first time with EQ?

Thanks

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Eq....is best when ran on a long cycle ... for optimal results it can be ran 600mgs 14-16 weeks..

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    lOVE it! I did a EQ Test E cycle once for 8 months. Blood tests came back PERFECT after a month off. Did a 1.5g Test E and a 1.5g EQ a week. Went a little higher then I wanted to, but had amazing results.

Don't let anyone tell you that EQ doesn't work.

EQ isn't just for horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Most members will agree that eq is over-rated

Not sure why?

ESP if u r trying to put on mass
    Most don't like the appatite that comes with it
    I would shoot most other compounds before this one

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Yea dont go any less than 500mg. It takes a good dose and a long cycle to really see the full affect of it.

Well I heard that it makes you EXTREMELY hungry so thats why I wanted to run it along with my test. Im running a 14wk bulker so Im going to need an appetite.. Do most people see increaded appetite on this shit?

O and by the way I respond REALLY good to aas so maybe I could run a 12wker and still see good results with this.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Well I heard that it makes you EXTREMELY hungry so thats why I wanted to run it along with my test. Im running a 14wk bulker so Im going to need an appetite.. Do most people see increaded appetite on this shit?
    try spiceses. why take aas for appetite?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    it can increase appetite in some.. not with others.
    as said above needs to be ran with longer cycles to be worthwhile

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    Dude, what is with your incredible hard on against equipoise ?? It's a compound. How can you possibly be angry at a compound?? Did this compound steal from you? Did your girlfriend cheat on you with this compound? Did this compound make you gay?? What exactly did equipoise do to you for you to attack it with such persistence??

If you don't like equipoise then simply do not use it. It's easy. Let the people who have tried it and want to try it alone.

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    what will eq do for you when combined with a test cycle?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    Dude, what is with your incredible hard on against equipoise ?? It's a compound. How can you possibly be angry at a compound?? Did this compound steal from you? Did your girlfriend cheat on you with this compound? Did this compound make you gay?? What exactly did equipoise do to you for you to attack it with such persistence??

If you don't like equipoise then simply do not use it. It's easy. Let the people who have tried it and want to try it alone.
    hahahaha

EQ never really increased my already nasty appetite. I eat 7-10 times a day, so it really wouldn't matter.

what will eq do for you when combined with a test cycle?
    Depends on your training and diet.

i know depends on diet, but what's the point of incorporating eq in a cycle? how will you benefit from it?

Wow? dont freak out bro lol
    Some people are just known for certain things like: mkrulic hates eq; one8nine hates sust and so on.
    Its ok for someone not to like something or even hate it with a passion. ha

It's just another compound added it. It actually helps increase RBC count, giving your body "more blood" in essence among other things.

oh cool, so eq is mainly for increasing red blood cell count. Now i've been trying to research more about benefits of increased RBC count however i never clearly understood it. What are some benefits of increased RBC count?

heh taking eq just to increase RBC eh? not the best reason but ok...

Characteristics:

For something that is generally injected into cows, horses and dogs boldenone is quite a popular and well-liked drug by most bodybuilders because of its unique make-up. It possesses several characteristics that aren't found in any other substance and its use is so varied its much desired year-round. Boldenone is a decent anabolic coupled with both a mild androgenic and a mild estrogenic effect. Sort of like a weak testosterone . In structure it doesn't differ all that much from testosterone, the main anomaly being a double bond in the one position as well as the 4 position. Its nonetheless quite good at promoting gains, but mostly through a combination of androgenic potential and other media than the androgen and estrogen receptors.

For athletes of sports other than strength sports or bodybuilding will also note that boldenone is quite likely the most favorable steroid for them to use as it also stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys. Erythropoeitin is a hormone known as EPO and heavily abused among endurance athletes because it signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells (erythrocytes). Red blood cells are the carrier of oxygen in the body, meaning that a higher maximal oxygen capacity can be obtained and better performance can be achieved over longer amounts of time before lactic acid is built up, which would in turn result in cramps and a cessation of the activity at that level. In short it improves your stamina. For bodybuilders this characteristic may be useful in promoting increased vascularity.

in a manner of speaking it did. I, like others, read the profile and expected great things. I paid my hard earned dollar and got nothing. and Im going to stand on a roof top and shout it to all that will listen, eq sucks. and no I will not let someone try it w/o saying that it is a waste of time. if someone starts a thread like this they are looking for input from people who have tried it. so Im going to let him know just how pointless this compound was for me

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic View Post
    Moderators forgive me for saying this but you are one impossibly arrogant and uneducated douchebag. In a different thread you argue with me that equipoise doesn't enhance one's vascularity, contradicting over 3 decades of clinical observation and anecdotal evidence.

Now you're telling someone to use "spiceses" to simulate the effect that equipoise has on people. Exactly what planet are you on?

Bro, I'm 34 years old 6'0" 225 and very lean. I've done 3 cycles and did years of research before my first one. All my close friends do or have cycled in the past. I understand dieting, exercise regimen and discipline. I'm not some dumbass 20 year child eating double cheeseburgers for lunch and dinner while on cycle.

Now listen to me. Equipoise will never be confused with trenbolone by anyone on this board, that's understood. However, looking at anabolic steroids in totality there's no doubt equipoise has it's place. Maybe not for you but certainly for others.

Moderators forgive me for saying this but you are one impossibly arrogant and uneducated douchebag. In a different thread you argue with me that equipoise doesn't enhance one's vascularity, contradicting over 3 decades of clinical observation and anecdotal evidence.

Now you're telling someone to use "spiceses" to simulate the effect that equipoise has on people. Exactly what planet are you on?

Bro, I'm 34 years old 6'0" 225 and very lean. I've done 3 cycles and did years of research before my first one. All my close friends do or have cycled in the past. I understand dieting, exercise regimen and discipline. I'm not some dumbass 20 year child eating double cheeseburgers for lunch and dinner while on cycle.

Now listen to me. Equipoise will never be confused with trenbolone by anyone on this board, that's understood. However, looking at anabolic steroids in totality there's no doubt equipoise has it's place. Maybe not for you but certainly for others.
    thats unnecessary. try to express yourself w/o the use of vulgarity. if you have the right to say you like it then why dont I have the right to say I dont. vascularity can be increased w/ diet and excersize alone. this is not a reason to use aas. increasing appetite is not a reason to use aas. there is nothing easier than eating.

Sometimes that's the only way!!!!!!!!

I was lean before I used equipoise . I used and got MUCH more vascular while on it. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by bbuilder View Post
    Sometimes that's the only way!!!!!!!!
    I think he was being sarcastic. eating is simple. you dont need aas to eat. if you are having problems eating then you are doing too big a portion size. increase frequency.

I was lean before I used equipoise. I used and got MUCH more vascular while on it. That's it.
    did you run test?

In an experiment you want to change one thing at a time and then make measurements. when taking eq many will run w/ test. so, was it the eq or test that increased vascularity? I can tell you from personal experience I have ran two identical cycles w/ the exception of the addition of eq at 600mg/week. and I could tell no difference from the two cycles. most who have ran it will concur. there will allways be a few that claim the added benifit of increased appetite. this seems like a poor reason to use aas but Ill leave that decision to the thread starter.

Ok, after reading all your posts I have deiceded not to run EQ.. Im going to run Deca . Thanks for the info though.

Thread Information