pcy2012 is offline New Member

Exclamation First cycle need questions answered

whatsup i was just wondering if yall can help me out a little...im about to start my first cycle and i chose a deca . im a novice with this shit, if you will. so i was wondering if anyone could tell me what to take along with the deca like test or whatever so avoid sexual dysfunctions and also how to avoid estrogen related side effects. any advice is very much appreciated. thanks

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Yes, run it with TEST.

That is my recommendation IF your training is spot on, and your diet is excellent. You're not under 25 years old, and you've been training for at least 5-10 years.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    have patience my friend.. take the time to learn everything you can before you decide to jump in.. do the research and gain the knowledge to do this safely and responsibly as possible

im 18 but ive been training for 5 years, 5'6'' and am a lean 155 lbs. any ideas what kind of gains il make if i keep my regimented workout ethic and good diet. i max out bench at about 250

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    your test levels are that of a mild cycle right now. take any aas and run the risk of ending that

who can say what kind of gains you can make.to many variables..
    hard work and dedication can take you a long way..
    18 id stick with fine tuning my diet and training.. spend the next few years doing your research.. by the time your ready you will have the knowledge to do it right

whats an aas? like i said im a novice

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    anabolic androgenic steroid , not a prob. 250 is a good bench. post an idea of what you eat and how you train and I bet we could find some gains right there that would resemble gains of an aas cycle

Oh MYYYYYYYYYYYYY. FORGET what I just said, except for the part about NOT doing gear unless you are over 25.

figure lifting hard 5 days a week, while trying to stay away from greasy fatty foods which is hard while at college haha but im also gonna run 3-4 nights a week to lessen water retention as well

you come off as a young man who wants to learn and do this right.. hope i got the right impression.. not one of those arrogant punks with the " im gonna go do it anyway no matter what you say so just tell me what to take attitudes".. refreshing.
    maybe hit the diet and training forums as well.. may get some good ideas there

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    you come off as a young man who wants to learn and do this right.. hope i got the right impression.. not one of those arrogant punks with the " im gonna go do it anyway no matter what you say so just tell me what to take attitudes".. refreshing.
    maybe hit the diet and training forums as well.. may get some good ideas there
    ^^^^ post your diet in the diet forum and i'll help you fine tune it to your needs

anything else i should use other than test along with the deca ????

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Deca only is a terrible cycle, especialy for a beginner, especialy for someone who is only 18 and weighs 155lbs!

What are you trying to get out of AAS that you cant get out of a better diet and better training?

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pcy2012 View Post
    im 18 but ive been training for 5 years, 5'6'' and am a lean 155 lbs. any ideas what kind of gains il make if i keep my regimented workout ethic and good diet. i max out bench at about 250
    Yeah man..... 155lbs 5'6?!?! i assume u still want to grow because thats pretty short.... Stay away from the roids listen to these people and fvcking eat eat eat eat eat... to young to small, if you juice right now you will probly be 5'6 the rest of life. 250 is a good bench for ur size assuming ur not exaggerating, u can get much bigger with a good diet. listen to everyone here, they know what theyre talking about.

hah im not growing anymore im just real short my dads short at 5'8 i have a short fam

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    hah im not growing anymore im just real short my dads short at 5'8 i have a short fam
    are you guessing or have you gotten bloodwork and an mri done to check the condition of your growth plates

you have to ask?? lol

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    Having a short dad is a sorry excuse to start juicen at ur age and size.....im not tryin to come off rude i just think if u havent already stuck a needle in then ur alot better off then all the other teens that come on here posting the same question. Its not too late for u and u should really go to kroger and buy some chicken breasts and eat them all day every day until u blow. You cant assume ur done growing caz ur dad is short too. Just wait a few years, that gives u time to eat and to hang around here and get all the info you'll need beforehand

Well said beefjr22. I still can't believe all the kids thinking it's ok, or coming up with some lame brain excuse to do gear.

TRAIN AND DIET should be your only gear.

sharky is offline Associate Member

wait!!!!!

I know you are ready but wait bro. you dont have to wait forever but seriously get everything you can natural before you start. your test levels are still pretty high naturally. and the natural gains are way harder to lose than that of aas. plus you need to do a lot of reading here first. then you can do what you want from what you have learned and everything that comes out of it will be nothing but positive. later and take advice

believe you me.. i know it tempting.. but we have your best interest in mind.. i feel its irresponsible to tell you otherwise

Thread Information