Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Hit my first Tren shot tonight!!!!!!

So how many of u guys get the night sweats, and nightmares? Just curious? How long before those sides kicked in? Did a left calf shot tonight. Guess I'll be a little sore tomorrow AM. Gonna run it for the next 6-7 weeks

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    damn right!!! my delt and legs are killin me. started mon. good luck bro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    no sweats or nightys here knock on wood. shit gets u strong as all hell, get ready for a fun ride. tren is awesome

Wow, just woke up its 2am, and I had the nastiest taste in my mouth... yuk!! I guess thats the tren taste huh?

Just hit #2 today. How long before It kicks in? Got some night sweats last night, and didnt sleep very good.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Mooooooo. Welcome to the cow pasture my brotha! For me i didnt really start feeling/seeing the effects of fina till almost week 5. But everyones different on how long it takes imo. I didnt get nightmares but i had the sweats like crazy. I had to change shirts alteast once a night. And i started to sleep on a towel at one point. U probably wont start tasting the tren till ur body is saturated with it. Once u do that everytime u inject u should be tasting it right afterward. Hang in there bro and wait for the ride to begin.. Good Luck J!

OG

Thanks OG you are the biggest dawg of them all! I definatly noticed a increase in my sweat last night bro. Talk to ya lata Brotha

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Fina is my favorite!

I noticed major strength gains, sweating all the time and my sleep was broken at best.

No nightmares for me, and took about 4 weeks for me to feel the full effects.

Watch the water intake, my prostrate gets a bit "tight" i guess. sometimes hard to piss if im slacking off the water and supps.

Increased my intake of saw palmetto, I was having some pissing issues too budda red. Not sure if thats from the Deca / sust or the intro of the fina. I'm up to 5-6000mg of saw palmetto ed- gonna do that for a week or two then drop it down- Thanks OG. I think it has helped a lot. Drinking a ton of water, and taking all the sups. I'm sore all over from all the pin pricks.

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    For awhile i had those night sweats to the point i had to get and change tee shirts because the old one was soaking wet. I did a calf shot with EQ and Fina mixed totalling 3 cc's split it between both calves did it on a saturday afternoon was able to walk normally by tuesday evening, felt like i needed a cane to get around my house, if you have done it enough times you should be used to it, if it's your first time rent some crutches.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Jdawg50
    Increased my intake of saw palmetto, I was having some pissing issues too budda red. Not sure if thats from the Deca/ sust or the intro of the fina. I'm up to 5-6000mg of saw palmetto ed- gonna do that for a week or two then drop it down- Thanks OG. I think it has helped a lot. Drinking a ton of water, and taking all the sups. I'm sore all over from all the pin pricks.
    Always glad to help my brotha!!

OG

I feel ya with the cane bro! 3cc's, I was hurtin from just 1!

Originally posted by DOUGTM1SS
    For awhile i had those night sweats to the point i had to get and change tee shirts because the old one was soaking wet. I did a calf shot with EQ and Fina mixed totalling 3 cc's split it between both calves did it on a saturday afternoon was able to walk normally by tuesday evening, felt like i needed a cane to get around my house, if you have done it enough times you should be used to it, if it's your first time rent some crutches.

latman49 is offline Member
    Jdawg, Fina is awesome!!! When that stuff kicks in, it will turn you into a madman in the gym. I have been on for 22 days and I'm up 21 pounds(I'm eating 4000 cals a day). I will never do another cycle without Fina! My only complaint is the night sweats, and I'm talking puddles. I have to sleep on one side of the bed and wake up in the middle of the night and move to the dry side. It sucks changing the sheets every day. I'm glad I don't have to share my bed with a woman, I doubt many women would sleep in my swampy bed.

Wow latman, thats unreal, I'll keep ya updated

Thread Information