GPS226 is offline Junior Member

what is with the d-bol bashing lately?

I'm too new to the world of steroids to be certain of this, but is there like a pattern of trends? Or is it simply progression of science and knowledge? D-bol definitely seems to be down on the majority of peoples' choices of gear..and Tren is definitely in. I've only run two cycles thus far, neither of which has included tren so I can't attest to its merits..from what I've heard, it is unbeatable and I'm going to run it in my next cycle. I have run d-bol in both of my cycles and I like it. I ran it at the beginning of my first cycle and at the end of my second cycle, and I think it's a great tool. D-bol only cycles are definitely terrible, but I think d-bol is good to add to any test-based cycle. Yes, the instant gains are almost entirely water weight..but the strength gains and pumps are valuable for muscle building. Assuming you're lifting hard and heavy, isn't it definitely worth it? I find that it also gives me a psychological boost...though i'm not sure if this is a chemical effect or if it's the artificial gains that get me going. I'm just bored and got to thinking about this..any opinions would be cool.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I personally don't like it as much as other orals available. But it is the cheapest and most easily attainable, so theres nothing wrong with that in my books. I think a lot of the bashing you are seeing is possibly the 10+ people every day say they are either doing dbol alone or dbol/deca etc.

GPS226 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    I personally don't like it as much as other orals available. But it is the cheapest and most easily attainable, so theres nothing wrong with that in my books. I think a lot of the bashing you are seeing is possibly the 10+ people every day say they are either doing dbol alone or dbol/deca etc.
    yes, d-bol is definitely cheap...that is the reason that I didn't run tren in my second cycle..couldn't afford it, so I went with deca instead. I'm pretty poor..I work at a box factory, lol. But bodybuilding is the top priority in my life. I think that if I had to choose between paying my rent and paying for my gear, I'd take the gear and live in the bus stop shelter outside my apartment..

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    lol box factory. I dont think its that bad that you didnt do the tren . That shit scares me.

xero is offline Associate Member
    Nice post man. Also noticed that dbol seems to be taking a beating at the moment.

In my five years that i have been researching on this board I have noticed how test is always a consistent must (for obvious reasons), tren is always a popular choice for advanced users, and pretty much everything else goes through periods of beatings depending on the ground swell.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Dbol only bashin maybe..

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i like dbol myself.. dbol only cycles i dont recommend ... i guess if your diet and training are spot on and due to the increased strength gains once the water came off you would be left with something.. on the US boards dbol only cycles are tabboo and frowned apon.. but if you go to a UK board they look at it differently..atleast most seem to. it is much more common there it seems.
    just my observation

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love dbol , and i think it is a great addition to any cycle....as long as you are using it correctly....and in conjuction with other AAS......oral only cycles suck....

sharky is offline Associate Member
    i totally love d-bol. any time i am really trying to put on a lot of size i add it in. as you said u almost have to have test in there( which is almost everyones fav) including mine but i will never shy away from d-bol.

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    ive run tren e twice with test and d/bol countless times. for me d/bol is the better of the two

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUDGIE View Post
    ive run tren e twice with test and d/bol countless times. for me d/bol is the better of the two
    Whaaaat?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBuffalo View Post
    Whaaaat?

Me too lol, not sure wtf my fellow englishman is on about.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Me too lol, not sure wtf my fellow englishman is on about.
    Maybe he got some bunk tren ? Or dbol with crack in it?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    something is definitely wrong, I love dbol , but i would marry some tren .......

Thread Information