Dream27 is offline Junior Member

DHT and Testosterone

I was doing some research and read that DHT is around 3 times more potent than regular testosterone . I was considering finasteride (DHT blocker) due to the fact that im balding at 19 but at the same time i dont want to have a pair of tits when im 25. im 5 '10 150 and i really wouldnt consider myself gyno prone but if worst comes the worst, is there a type of hth or trt that can take place to balance things out?

gyno from 1mg/day finasteride is very rare. If you're still concerned, used a small dose of Anafit's topical AIFM directly on the nips. So far that has worked well for me and you can use it in a way that doesn't cause the harsh systemic effects associated with pharmaceutical grade AIs. At any rate, start fina immediately if you notice any thinning.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use an AI but I would really reconsider using AAS. Have you looked at your diet?

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    gyno from 1mg/day finasteride is very rare. If you're still concerned, used a small dose of Anafit's topical AIFM directly on the nips. So far that has worked well for me and you can use it in a way that doesn't cause the harsh systemic effects associated with pharmaceutical grade AIs. At any rate, start fina immediately if you notice any thinning.
    Not true at all.....Merck;s own study states that but in the real world.....I've seen many people start to get signs of Gyno......this typically after a few months of daily 1mg dosing.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    hair and a few less lbs. or no hair for a few extra lbs. that is the decision that must be made spelled out for you.

well then use the topical ATD. Anything stronger will defeat the purpose imo

Thread Information