chamkila is offline Junior Member

not working out..

i havent been able to work out for about 2 weeks now, just wondering if thats gonna effect my body in anyway, I have been eating junk food as well... I'm currently on vacation so I dont have access to a gym of any sort, I will be getting back home in another week.. any thoughts, I just feel like shit, I feel like im getting fat!!

Christ I'm on vacations too but I do a few hundred pushups (sets of 25, wide and narrow), sit ups, crunches and any other calestetics I can think off every day.

No access to a gym is no excuse to be lazy!

Red

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I agree but your body may now come back stronger after giving it a well deserved break. It all depends on how hard you were going before your vacation. Your muscle memory should be back in full swing within 2 weeks of returning to the gym.

Aragorn

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone needs a break. I have found that if you give your body a break every once in a while it can be benificial to your training.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I take off one month every year to year and half where I just lay around and do nothing. I find it very beneficial to both my body and mind.

Thread Information