Thread: Test-400 help

biggerthanbigload is offline New Member

Question Test-400 help

Hi i need some help. before using t 400 i have used sustanon 250 for 1 cycle of 12 weeks. now i am on t 400 and this is my second week, but i feel a soreness on my left chest on the far left section in the middle par tof my chest. could it be gynecomastia ? the esters are proprionate, cypionate and enanthate . wat could be the problem if its not gyne? thanks.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Well are you injecting in the chest? How often are you injecting? Is it the nipples specifically that are sore?

i am injecting it on the glutes. the nipples are not sore. its just the chest area. i inject it once a week on every monday, i use 1ml. and do you recommend that i stack it with stanazol or something else? thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your nipples are not tender or itchy? are you having any kind of breathing problems or trouble catching your breath?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

nothing like that no itchyness or tenderness on the nipples. and no problems catching my breath. i dont know what it is. could somebody tell me.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    sore from training? pull something.. question is a little vague..

Smile

maybe. will see how it goes. i might have injured myself during my chest workout. but i would like to know if i am going to stack up some gear. what should i stack it with? stanazol? or something else?

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    PT why did you ask about the loss of breath . curious because thursday was the start of my fourth week of 300mg t400 and 150mg eq on mondays and thursdays . friday morning i was feeling anxious and at times having a little trouble catching my breath .

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerthanbigload View Post
    i am injecting it on the glutes. the nipples are not sore. its just the chest area. i inject it once a week on every monday, i use 1ml. and do you recommend that i stack it with stanazol or something else? thanks
    Its sore because you just worked it out most likely. Dont inject once a week, since theres prop in it, it should be injected every day. But since you arent going to do that ill settle for .5cc twice weekly. Dont buy blended testosterone for future reference.

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Pt can explain the question about loss of breath

Thread Information