destroying angle is offline Junior Member

insulin with cycles

Would you take insulin with your cycle if you are not taking GH? If you would what dose do you take and what type?

I found what I was looking for in another thread thanks

Everything you need to know about insulin is in the EDUCATIONAL THREADS under insulin.txt

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    hey destroying angle, please educate yourself well before shooting any insulin . a friend of mine works at a local supplement store and one of the guys who works there died about a week ago cause he shot some insulin and didn't know how to dose it. just a heads up bro

Thank You Mike62200

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I dont need to slin w/ a cycle because androgens and anabolics will increase your insulin sensitivity already. I slin on post cycle and it reallllllly is best used that way.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I would go with slin AND AAS.
    This is from insulin .txt.
    INSULIN AND ANABOLIC STEROIDS
    Of course when everyone thinks of bodybuilding drugs anabolic steroids (AS) are the first things to come to mind, but how do they work with insulin? VERY WELL! AS decrease insulin induced fat accumulation through a number of ways. One is through creatine synthetase, which is an enzyme that goes crazy after workouts trying to store carbohydrates in the muscles (as glycogen, creatine phosphate etc.). For every gram of carbohydrate stored in muscle, roughly four grams of water go along with it (this is how creatine monohydrate achieves such dramatic results). How does this relate to insulin and AS? Well, the "harder" AS (exemplified by oxymethelone) increase creatine synthetase levels dramatically, giving insulin a place to do its' job and store carbohydrates. Okay, this also counts for a combined anabolic effect, but it prevents insulin from converting any "excess" carbohydrate in to fat (which would subsequently be stored)! AS also decrease levels of the main fat storage enzyme that insulin increases (called lipoprotein lipase). A big effect is through glucocorticoid antagonism, which means that AS indirectly increase insulin sensitivity (as well as act anti-catabolically). This allows insulin to bind to its' receptors more easily and accomplish its' job rather, than converting more macronutrients in to fat. Finally, the demand for nutrients by muscles is so high, in an AS enhanced state, that there is rarely any excess of nutrients to actually be stored as fat! A mere 400 mgs of enanthate didn't allow me to accumulate fat whether I was using insulin or not.
    From a muscular anabolic perspective, there is a synergistic effect between AS and insulin. This is because they both directly stimulate protein synthesis as well as other mechanisms. One such mechanism involves AS hepatic mediated somatomedin release. Simply put: IGF-1 production in the liver. Again, the more powerful the AS, the more IGF-1 release, with orals having a much greater effect than injectables. Insulin increases the duration of time that IGF-1 is active in the bloodstream, and enhances receptor mediated IGF-1 activity (all through enhancing specific IGF-1 binding proteins). Another great combined effect is that insulin reduces the amount of Sex Hormone Binding Proteins (SHBP) in the blood stream. This allows more AS to be active and do their job of making you grow! Great effects were seen while using 10 units of insulin only three times a week, with AS. For the first few weeks of my next cycle I'm not going off the stuff, and I expect the effects to be scary!

Hey Mastiff

Are you guys using Regular insulin or Humolog? It is really easy to manage your blood sugar levels on Humolog because it works so fast. I seems a lot harder to manage with regular.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'm using log. It hits harder and gets out quicker. Humulin-R lasts longer, so supposedly you could get more nutrients to the muscles in those two hours. I prefer not having to worry about hypo as long, and watching my fat intake for 6 hours gets old fast.

Thanks for the help Mastiff

Im going to give humolog a try with next cycle.

Thread Information