madblade1000 is offline New Member

Question Letrozole (femara)??? Please help

Hey guys

I am doing a 12 week course with deca and test. Preloading with test prop for two weeks and then continuing with Sus 250 for the remainder. 500mg of deca and 500 mg sus per week. I suffer with gyno so will also be taking tamoxifen 20mg per day throughout the cycle.
    PCT of 250 IU HCG everyday for two weeks as well as tamoxifen.

I read in the profiles that letrozole can clear the gyno up and it should be taken the last 8 weeks of the course together with tamoxifen. My question is this: I can only get letrozole in 2.5 mg tabs. I read on the profile page that you must start with 2.5mg and taper down to 0.25mg towards the end. How can you taper down to such a small amount if you can only get 2.5mg tabs and they are two small to split in 4 to get a lower dose.

If anyone has used letrozole before and can help with some more info and dosing protocall and please give me some guidance.

You help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    first off dont use nolva while on deca as this can increase progest gyno so stick with letro at 0.25mg ed.yeah those tabs are really tiny,crush them and add 1ml of PEG for each tab thus ul have a solution of 2,5mg/ml and use 0.1ml ed

oh and thats a shitty pct,add proviron 50mg ed along with the nolva at 20mg ed use both for 4wks

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
    first off dont use nolva while on deca as this can increase progest gyno so stick with letro at 0.25mg ed.yeah those tabs are really tiny,crush them and add 1ml of PEG for each tab thus ul have a solution of 2,5mg/ml and use 0.1ml ed
    ima cement that in my head

Thanks very much. You said crush it and add 1ml PEG. Could you please tell me what PEG is: I have never heard of it. So I must use 0.1 ml every day for the full 12 weeks duration of the course or only the last 8 weeks. Thanks for the help it is much appreciated.
    Last edited by madblade1000; 09-10-2008 at 07:38 AM.

PEGolyethylene glycol.u say gyno is a prob while on cycle so use 0.25mg ed through out the cycle.yeah 1ml per tab so if u have 10tabs,crush them,add 10ml PEG and ul have 2.5mg/ml so take 0.1 ed.goodluck with the cycle

Thanks very much. Do you take it orally or should you inject the 1ml mix of polyethylene glycol.

Quote Originally Posted by madblade1000 View Post
    Thanks very much. Do you take it orally or should you inject the 1ml mix of polyethylene glycol.
    hell no bro!thats not something you wanna be injecting!take it orally,use a dropper. 40 drops = 1ml so 4 drops = 0.1ml which is 0.25mg

Thanks my man. Great advice. Much appreciated.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    put my letro in an eye dropper LOL

Thread Information