latman49 is offline Member

Calling all repeat Fina users

I'm currently using 75mg Fina with 50mg winny ED and getting awesome results. I'm up 21 pounds in 22 days. I know alot of guys on this board have made some serious gains on Fina. For you guys that have done multiple Fina cycles, were your gains the 2nd and 3rd time around as good as the 1st time?

bump

Anybody? I'm sure some of you guys have done more than one Fina cycle.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    after about the 3rd cycle they started to slow down for me. But the first two were pretty damn good.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    after about the 3rd cycle they started to slow down for me. But the first two were pretty damn good.
    I was thinking about using Fina again for my next cycle since the gains have been unreal so far. What about strength gains? Were they less in the 3rd cycle than in the 1st two?

TexasTraps is offline New Member
    This is something I'd like to know too. I'm using Fina 150mg eod with Test and Ref for my current bulking cycle. I'm seriously considering using Fina with Prop, Eq and Win for a cutting cycle before my wedding in May.

For me the strength gains are just about as good at 3+. All though I usually end up losing alot of my strength after a cycle for various reasons...illness or other problems that come up at shitty times. I am on my 5th (I think) cycle including fina and the weight is up about 14-15lbs in 4 weeks but the strength gains are still as good as the first one.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I've used two cycles of fina. one at 100mgs ED then the second time i went 75mgs ED and both times i was completely happy on the reduction of body fat and added mass.

Im still a work in progress but i am a total fina lover hehe

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I'm on my second fina cycle now. My first one I gained 24 lbs. I'm just using fina. How many weeks are you guys running your fina?

Rugby13 is offline Member

I do 4-6, probably never over 4 again though b/c I am back on my short cycle kick, NOT b/c of it's supposed toxicity issues.

Originally posted by Rugby13
    I'm on my second fina cycle now. My first one I gained 24 lbs. I'm just using fina. How many weeks are you guys running your fina?
    I originally planned to run Fina and Winny together for 7 weeks(currently in week 4 and up 23 pounds), but I am thinking about brewing up a 2g kit and stretching the Fina to 10 weeks. I will wait to see how my body feels in a week or two. If I can hit the 30 pound mark by week 7, I will cut my cals down by 1000 and up the cardio and maybe toss in some clen for the extra 3 weeks to see if I can hold that weight but shed a few pounds of fat. Then 10 weeks off, and then a cutting cycle with Fina starting in March.

Thread Information