SkinnyDude20 is offline New Member

Some DBOL help needed

Hey guys. I'm only 17 years old, I am 6'1'' tall, and weigh 160 lbs. I'm very skinny, and eating a lot just isn't helping me see mass gains. I've decided to try steroids . I just bought a membership at a local gym and started to workout. My goal is to add meat and thickness across my whole body, not exactly to become "huge". I'm recieving a bottle of D-Bols shortly, and have done a good amount of research. I have a few questions.

1. For my size how many mg/day do you recommend? All I see are recommendations for 200 lbs + people.

2. I don't really have the kind of money to be buying deca or other steroids to stack with. Will I still be able to see good results with D-Bols by itself?

3. I read and learned that mass gains plumit after discontinuing D-Bols...a friend said just keep working hard, take plenty of protein and keep eating right, and a good amount of gains will stay. Is this true? Is there any better way?

4. I plan on taking a 4-5 week cycle, is this sufficient

5. Which side effects would you say, would primarily effect me?

Thanks a lot guys, if you could answer just one of these questions, it would be greatly appreciated. See ya.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    First of all 17 is too young to use gear and second of all you need to train at least a YEAR before you even think about using gear. You just started to workout so you dont even have the correct form on your exercises down i'll bet-- thats recipe for disaster. You also need to figure out what training style works best for you as well as the best diet, etc... Train naturally you will be amazed with the gains you get in the next year, seriously dude.

Well actually when I said started to workout I meant started to workout at the gym. I've been working half-assed since 7th grade in my house. Just never saw any gains, I was never motivated to keep going. I wanted to take DBOLs just to give me a little boost or head start. If I started from scratch I would never see gains. I'm basically skin and bone. I have nothing there to turn into muscle.

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    man you need to take some weight gain and shut up and train. piss on d bol it isn't goin to do any good for you.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    17 is wayyyy to young to be doing AS. Especially dbol . Dont' be a fool and mess your body up so young. Your test levels are very high at this point in your life, use that to your advantage, get some glutamine, creatine or even 1 AD to boost your body's own natural test levels.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Sounds Like you are too lazy to train hard naturally! I started at 135 and ate and trained my ass off and got to 208 (and still going!!!) I have put on some fat, but what the hell, I don't care, it'll go when i cut.

As for you, Dbol is usually used to kick-start a test cycle and if you take it alone it shouldn't be for more than 6 weeks. You will get bloated, i promise and you will look like shit if you are bloated and are just skin and bones.

Just because you have a gym at home doesn't mean you shouldn't train your ass off and doesn't give you an excuse to train half-assed. I have nothing but a home gym because I live in the f'ckin boonies and don't even have access to a gym, so i know it can be done.

Side effects vary from person to person. IF you had done REASEARCH like you say, you would know all of the answers to the questions you ask.

Sicilian30: I don't mean to interfere with your words here bud, But I don't agree that 1-ad will help, plus the sides are much the same as steroids themselves. He doesn't need 1-AD, its not going to help. He has a half assed way of training, his diet is obviously not on point, and he's just too young. Please don't take this as me stepping on your toes, but it's just my opinion and I know you post much more than me and Your opinion is very well respected by me. I just think he needs to learn to train and eat properly. It will take him a good year to figure that out, by then he may realize he didn't even need it

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    17 IS TOO YOUNG!!! You are going to screw up your hormonal system very badly if you do roids now... you need to lift and eat for a while and wait until you are at least 21 man... Damn I am sick of seeing these posts on here....

Thanks for all your replies, I really appreciate it. I want to to clear up some things first.

#1 I'm not a lazy ass. I play sports, and exercise a lot. I eat A LOT, 5 meals a day. I've been doing so for 2 years. My metabolism just beats the hell out of what I eat.

#2 I did plenty of research on DBOLS. I'm not some idiot who will take a pill without having any prior knowledge to it. But the research I did was for the average person, which I am not. That's why I posted, to get more info that apllies directly to me.

#3 I know what I need to do when I take the DBOLS. I'm not gonna sit there and play video games hoping to see gains. I know that I must eat good nutritional foods and work out very hard.

I already payed for the DBOLS and have them, but haven't taken any. What the hell do I do with them if I don't use them? Would be a waste. Another thing. I know people my age who have been taking steroids for around 1 1/2. They stacked and all. Their side effects were never serious. So your telling me that if I go on a one month cycle of DBOLs they will fuck me up?

I just don't know what to think. Peoples' opinions are pulling me all in directions, and I'm very tempted to just go for it. What's the worst that could happen?
    Last edited by SkinnyDude20; 11-11-2002 at 03:04 PM.

Eddyflash is offline Junior Member
    Well... I first of all have you even thought about clomid and anti-e's??? If you don't use those you could just baloon up full of water and grow titties... then when it is time to come off d-bol your nuts could shrivel up and your body could react so badly that your enitre HPTA system shuts down longterm... do some research man.. a kid just came on here close to your age complaining that he had lactating nipples.. his balls completely shriveled and his hair was falling out... Alo not to mention the high risk of oesteoperosis (sp).

Talk to Mastiff if you really wanna know, I am just writing what I heard.. Mastiff.. sorry to call you out like this but you care to give this kid your dbol story???

Ok so lets say for arguments sake you do go for the 4 weeks of dbol ... you work out hard, you eat enough, you grow.

Then the 4 weeks are over and a few weeks later all the gains are gone, don't believe stories... dbol is used by most of us to kick start a test cycle.

Whats the worse that can happen? Well, first thing is the beautifull "Moon face" bloating side of Dbol... looks real cool... Then let's see hmmm well, seems you aren't planning on some good Anti-E protection so I hope you can learn to live with gyno... you do know about gyno don't you? Bitch Tits... you grow breasts Irreversable, needs surgery. Imagine explaining THAT one to your friends... imagine explaining it to your parents! Mom, I need $10,000 to have my bitch tits removed... (most insurance companies do not cover steroids self inflicted stuff like bitch tits). Never mind that Dbol also does a nasty job on your liver and prostate... (you do know how the doctor checks your prostate don't you?... bend over...)

But wait! There is more! As an added bonus, you have a good chance of screwing up your hormonal balance as you're still growing, but since this is mostly long term effects you probably don't care about that yet. Most teens do not take the long term view of things, nothing unusual there.

Look, you can do anything you want with your life... anything. But as far as wasting the dbol is concerned wether you flush it in the toilet, give it away or use it you'll still be wasting it.

Only my 2 cents worth bro...

red

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Originally posted by SkinnyDude20

I already payed for the DBOLS and have them, but haven't taken any. What the hell do I do with them if I don't use them? Would be a waste. Another thing. I know people my age who have been taking steroids for around 1 1/2. They stacked and all. Their side effects were never serious. So your telling me that if I go on a one month cycle of DBOLs they will fuck me up?

I just don't know what to think. Peoples' opinions are pulling me all in directions, and I'm very tempted to just go for it. What's the worst that could happen?
    Sell the DBOLS and use the money to buy supplements. Read the following threads to see what can/will happen to someone your age using AS.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=35537

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=35824

UniKron is offline New Member
    I have taken dbols for about 4 weeks planning on a 6 weeks cycle. They work great. But then i posted just yesterday about being to young. I am 19 and bench 230 after aroudn 4 weeks of dbol . i gained 20 lbs now. BUT I AM GOING TO STOP. these dudes all scared me out of it. So if you dont want to feel guilty about it everyday of your cycle, dont start. Although you are gonna love taking them, cause i did, ima give it a rest until 20 or 21. i experienced most of my gains naturaly anyhow, and i think most of my steroid use was mental anyhow. i lifted better cause i THOUGHT i could. now im looking into estrogen blockers. i am picking up Nolvadex today. sell those pills to some fool who will buy them for more money than you paid for em. i had a good connect for 80 cents a pill, and i turned around and sold my remaining for 1.50 each, almost making my 4 week short cycle free.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, bro...if you haven't heard enough already...

1.) I won't add to the "you're too young" shit. Everyone has taken care of that. One word: Mikeygas

2.) If you don't make gains naturally, how are you going to do it with AS? Obviously, your diet sucks. You are just about as tall as me and wiegh EXACTLY what I weighed at your age.

3.) I lifted for 3 years without making gains until I swallowed my pride and learned what a diet was. After that, I put on 20 lbs in less than a year. Stopped dieting/exercising for a month and KEPT IT ALLLL!!!!!!!

4.) Please, please stay on this board and READ. There are soo many knowledgable bros here that can help you put on weight.

Peace

By the way Skinnydude, I hope you didn't take my last post to you the wrong way... I certainly wasn't making fun of or trying to embarass you, but you do have to realize that there is a LOT more to this than just popping pills (no matter what your buddies may say).

As others here have said, food is your friend when training. You mentionned you weigh 160 lbs and eat a lot... define a lot. Do you realize that you need around 320g of protein per day. Thats NOT easy to consume! A 5oz sirloin steak or a can of tuna is 30g, imagine eating 11 cans of tuna or steaks PER DAY! Make a logbook to keep track of everything you eat for a week or so... I think you're in for a serious shock. I know I was when I did it. I was SURE I ate enough.

Do yourself a favor... go read what I wrote to ColeD about food and a sample of what I eat in a day in the members pics section at: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=36304

Remember, there is no "magic pill" that just makes you grow. It's a complicated chain and any weak link will break it.

Red

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok,
    im going to add to whats been posted above...........

food: eat bro........and eat heavily. you must take in more calories than you burn to add mass. if your metabolism is as fast as you say it is, then you should be able to get away with eating a fair amount of crap, and still stay lean while adding mass. youre young so a little fat aint gonna kill you.

training: get a decent regimen down, and be sure its working for you. switch up your reps and exercises every 8-12 weeks or so. once again, youre young, so a lot of switching around isnt going to benefit you. 8-12 weeks is plenty.
    do basic compound movements. bb bench, squats, rows, deads, etc.

rest: get some decent sleep. at least 8 hrs a night, more if you can. remember you dont grow while your training, you grow in your off time.

drugs: not yet. lift hard, eat right, get plenty of rest, and above all hit the supps hard as well. plenty of protein, a lot of complex carbs, and a little fat.

youre too young for dbol or anything else at this time bro. give yourself, and your body a break, use the natural test thats flowing through your veins as of now. put the dbols on the shelf for a year, they'll still be there when youre ready for em.

above all: hang out here and gather as much knowledge as you possibly can. when youre ready, you will be all the more empowered because of the knowledge you gained here.

good luck and train hard..........

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 11-11-2002 at 06:21 PM.

Ok thanks a lot guys, well my mind is made up. I'll have to put the DBOLS away for awhile, I'll read the links you guys gave and read the message board for more tips. Thanks a lot for your time.

Thread Information